Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^ How exactly is Griffin "abusing" anything? He's just trying to make plays. It's not up to him how the whistle blows. And he's been playing the same way his whole career, but nobody complained when he was a rookie because the Clippers weren't good.

Does Kevin Durant "abuse" the system because he gets a foul called on almost any contact he draws? I don't think so. He's just playing. Same goes for Griffin.

tell me you didn't see him fall down in front of parsons and get the foul bro

maybe you can't/don't want to see it because you're a fan. When artest does things like that I find it funny but I will at least admit that he's dirty/sneaky.

Can you admit blake is sneaky?

I'm a fan and I'll admit that Blake is sneaky as ****, but what superstar isn't? Look at Kobe, Lebron, KD, etc. They have mastered the art of using sounds and body movement to illicit whistles that are sometimes unwarranted.

Exactly, Haters be exaggerating what Blake does in games due to their blind hate for dude. :rolleyes

3 dynasties ALL impacted by what Horry did.

but you despise the spurs for retiring Bowen's jersey.

i understand your argument for VC not being a HOFer

Bowen didn't change 3 different franchise histories.

VC got more points than everyone ever, cept 25 or so players.

Horry is the ONLY player, ever, to win MULTIPLE rings with THREE franchises. Just him.

And when reviewing his resume, he didn't just ride the pine, he made ENORMOUS plays for all 3 teams. The Kings and Suns BOTH don't have a title because of him. Ewing and the Knicks might have one. I mean......that's not exactly Paxson hitting one shot.

Bill Walton is in for his college work, plus 1 title, 1 MVP and 1 title as a 6th man. Walton has like 6,000 career points. Injuries affected him. Well, Robert Horry was never the same after his back injury, otherwise he might have had a bigger role in his own career. A lite Pippen type niche, but the back injury took that, so he went a different path and still changed the course of multiple NBA histories.

That's it from me on Horry. I made my case against Carter, and for Horry, I don't want to flood everyone. PM me if you want to yell at me more. :lol:

Who woulda thunk that CP would be the next NTer to start a Player A vs the world debate :lol:

Vince has led the league in 2 categories his whole career. Games played in 99, and 07. That's it.

21,800 points
5,200 rebounds
3,900 assists

21, 5, 4 for his career.

Playoffs, he has

1,300 points
370 rebounds
250 assists

22, 6, 4 for his career

He's been out of the first round 4 times, out in the first round 3 times. He's a 41% shooter in the playoffs during that time. He did have 3 solid looking playoff seasons, but his totals are very, very underwhelming.

0 All NBA first teams
0 All NBA Defense
0 MVP's
0 Titles
0 Finals played in

Never one time finished in the top 10 in MVP voting.

His biggest accomplishment imo is his world famous gif when he's about to shoot some key playoff free throws for the Magic in which you could literally see the fear in his soul. For some damn reason, my gif is frozen and won't load on here, hopefully someone will see this and post it up for me. I laugh every time I see it. :lol:

What's your rationale for Horry being in the HOF then? Dude was comatosed during the regular season...if you're going to look at the WHOLE picture for Vince, you gotta do the same for Horry, IMO.

so only 1 out of almost 500 players only played 82 games?

wut

Last edited:
i hope cwebb gets in one day. one of the best passing bigs with chris as his name :smokin

will his retired jersey from sac be moved to seattle? or does it belong to the city? :nerd:

you guys seriously think only one person in the entire league played the whole season?

i hope cwebb gets in one day. one of the best passing bigs with chris as his name :smokin

will his retired jersey from sac be moved to seattle? or does it belong to the city? :nerd:
I can't even think of another big names Chris.... Chris Mihm?

I'm sure the kind folks in Seattle will leave the history in Sac

Horry wouldn't have a single ring if it weren't for Hakeem, Shaq, Kobes, or Timmy.

Saying he made clutch shots is like saying Battier hit clutch shots for Miami.

You can't think of another big named Chris?

Kaman?

Bosh?

Are we just saying things today?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom