Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Turk has been hurt this season. He's only been in 11 games and had 17 minutes.. plus he's 33

soon as it said he got suspended i knew he took roids, he wants to get back on the court.

i know players are gonna say they didnt know what they were taking but in reality... they knew for a fact

Bucks should keep Monta. He's as good as D Wade.
Similar skills and play-style, but D-Wade is on another level.
At the end of the day, the only thing D-Wade has that Monta doesnt are more wins and two championships. Thats it. As far as playing on the same level, competiting every night on both ends, shooting, inside or outside, fask break, transition, Monta Ellis has it all.

Assuming you're serious....You were already wrong with outside scoring. Monta has always been a streaky 3-PT shooter and this season for him beyond the arc (his shooting in general) has been beyond dreadful.

All this Monta Ellis talk reminds me of this.
Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Honestly? I'd throw everyone not named Monta under the bus.

Steph is nice, he has a great jumper, but can he be a starting PG of a contending playoff team? I don't know.

I've just seen too much from Monta to trade him. If we went to Dallas? I'd be enthused,
pimp.gif
. But we have nothing they'd want.
laugh.gif

Monta can be the starting SG for a VERY good team. Dude is so money. He has the driving ability of Wade, with the midrange game of someone like Dirk. I'm a huge Monta guy. If this guy was put on a winning team? YIKES...

Trading him IMO is the wrong move. You build around him, not Curry.
Originally Posted by abovelegit1

Who in their right mind would build around an undersized two guard whose best basketball ability is volume scoring, and can't play a lick of defense? Guy is a homeless man's Allen Iverson.
Who in their right mind would build around an undersized PG whose best basketball ability is shooting, and can't play a lick of defense?

Monta Ellis is efficient, AI isn't.

For Iguodala? I like.

Curry is worth building around more than Monta?

Very big EHHHHHHHHH to me...

Monta also doesn't kill your team with his attitude. I'm an AI hater so I'll stop there.

Nash is a superb passer more than he is a great shooter, that's why they don't have him take 20 shots a game.

Curry isn't touching Nash in terms of play-making, plus they had great pieces around Nash.

Monta is 25, age really shouldn't factor into that decision. Curry is better? EHHHHHHHHHHHH once again..

Last edited:
:rofl: @ Antidope trolling all yall with that. It would've been tears if it ended up 5+ pages of Wade vs. Ellis :lol:

With that all said and revealed. I really like Monta but he crazy. He's nowhere near the match of Wade on defense and he's become too streaky on offense in his stay at Mil.

I been figured Jennings was gone he been talking that way. I'd love for the Bucks to free Monta though :smokin That whole who should be sent away reminds me of the GSW situation. Right now it's looking better for them even with Curry's unreliable ankles.

They've been talking about this all day.

They're starting to look at Pooh sideways for protecting his future. I called it back in May.

Its ******g sad :smh:
dont you think the guy is reaching a bit? of course this whole return thing is calculated but i feel like dudes just salty cause the chicago media got shut out during this whole injury process

Personally? Yes. If you read the USA article in its entiriety and not just take out a chunk it doesn't come off the way he's portraying it.

However all Chicago media outlets are running with this, had to listen to it for 5 hrs on ESPNChicago radio and countless moronic fans who called in calling him out. It was disgusting :smh:

Rick Bucher, Michael Wilbon, & Steve Kerr were the only sensible people who spoke about it this am, and that in itself should tell you something.

All this Monta Ellis talk reminds me of this.

Honestly? I'd throw everyone not named Monta under the bus.

Steph is nice, he has a great jumper, but can he be a starting PG of a contending playoff team? I don't know.

I've just seen too much from Monta to trade him. If we went to Dallas? I'd be enthused,
pimp.gif
. But we have nothing they'd want.
laugh.gif

Monta can be the starting SG for a VERY good team. Dude is so money. He has the driving ability of Wade, with the midrange game of someone like Dirk. I'm a huge Monta guy. If this guy was put on a winning team? YIKES...

Originally Posted by abovelegit1

Who in their right mind would build around an undersized two guard whose best basketball ability is volume scoring, and can't play a lick of defense? Guy is a homeless man's Allen Iverson.
Who in their right mind would build around an undersized PG whose best basketball ability is shooting, and can't play a lick of defense?

Monta Ellis is efficient, AI isn't.

For Iguodala? I like.

Curry is worth building around more than Monta?

Very big EHHHHHHHHH to me...

Monta also doesn't kill your team with his attitude. I'm an AI hater so I'll stop there.

Nash is a superb passer more than he is a great shooter, that's why they don't have him take 20 shots a game.

Curry isn't touching Nash in terms of play-making, plus they had great pieces around Nash.

Monta is 25, age really shouldn't factor into that decision. Curry is better? EHHHHHHHHHHHH once again..
Lol.... I used to be a Monta guy too but he's lost his luster.

So wait fans and the media are criticizing Rose for saying he'll come back when he's more than healthy? :smh: Wow. Acting like the team is battling for the 8th spot or something. Did they not see how he got injured? I'd be fine if he didn't play the entire season anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom