Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chandler Parsons will be next

Followed by Jeremy Lin.

Followed by Richard Jefferson.

Followed by Puke Walton.

:lol:

Really though, good for Kenneth. Hopefully it helps pave the way to a player coming out.

I'd hate if I were a gay in that situation, having to hide myself from my teammates.

I said if Steph Curry stays healthy and continues to shoot the way he's shooting be will be one. I'm still saying that now. His numbers are right in line with players like Reggie and Ray and if he plays for a good number of years he will break records and have a legit shot at going. Didn't say he was going to be one no question cause it's definitely leaning more towards no than yes at this point. Forgive me for having faith in my guy.

Go Spurs Go btw

Yeah, I'm not sure why people feel that's a ridiculous line. Curry can play at a HOF level. It's a matter of health and obviously consistency now.

Raptors are 4-2 with Rudy Gay.

In those four wins, he is a combined +59, or an average of +15 each game.

Wins against LAC, Denver, Hornets, and Pacers.

Losses were against Boston, a game that they blew, and Miami, who has played perfect basketball recently.

If you want to sit here and argue that he's not worth it, or that he's not as good as some of his peers, fine.

But it's clear that they are playing better with him than they were before he got there.

That's what Casey wanted, that's what the Raptors front office wanted. It's expensive, but you gotta start somewhere. They weren't going to be winning any basketball games with Jonas, Ed Davis, Calderon, and DeMar.

It's too late this year, but to start a winning culture, you have to start somewhere.

Greivis is a ******.

:pimp:

It's not that people thought him getting in was ridiculous, but talking about it so early was the funny part. That conversation is a good (healthy) five years away with continued production.

Raptors are 4-2 with Rudy Gay.

In those four wins, he is a combined +59, or an average of +15 each game.

Wins against LAC, Denver, Hornets, and Pacers.

Losses were against Boston, a game that they blew, and Miami, who has played perfect basketball recently.

If you want to sit here and argue that he's not worth it, or that he's not as good as some of his peers, fine.

But it's clear that they are playing better with him than they were before he got there.

That's what Casey wanted, that's what the Raptors front office wanted. It's expensive, but you gotta start somewhere. They weren't going to be winning any basketball games with Jonas, Ed Davis, Calderon, and DeMar.

It's too late this year, but to start a winning culture, you have to start somewhere.

BUT BUT BUT he can't shoot it like Durant!

Royce is a great passer, not to mention the dude is a bull, he's already got an above-average NBA body, too strong. If he wasn't such a headcase and was committed theirs no doubt in my mind he could average 7 plus rebounds and 4 plus assits if he got the min's. Houston actually could need him, I just don't know if he'll play this season.

At least he's showing up in the D-League games :rolleyes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom