Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So who is UA banking on for their bball division since they stopped making Jennings sigs?

Their current lineup:
Raymond Felton
Brandon Jennings
Kemba Walker
DeAndre Jordan
Greivis Vasquez

I fell for it Antidope, can't lie. Haha.

After that Steph Curry HOF talk I couldn't really put it past you. Maybe you've been trolling us all with that one to.

So wait fans and the media are criticizing Rose for saying he'll come back when he's more than healthy? :smh: Wow. Acting like the team is battling for the 8th spot or something. Did they not see how he got injured? I'd be fine if he didn't play the entire season anyway.
they are questioning if his sponsers/marketing team has more control of his return than the bulls

Exactly my thought, "Is neither an option?"
And then this fool has the nerve to say that he needs more attention and only a bigger market can give him that. I hope they ship him to the Bobcats.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

JD I'm just curious. When did I say that? :lol:

I was very high on Monta for a while. He used to be a reliable jump shooter.

I don't want anything from Milwaukee if its a backcourt player. BJ or Monta.

I'd much rather keep OJ and Darren. Neither are great, but both can have great games any given night. Their biggest issue is consistency.

I don't know what the ballpark value for either is, but they couldn't be more expensive than Monta or BJ, and both Darren and OJ are better shooters than those two dudes.

Pass.

Don't the Mavs still have a shot at Dwight Howard in the off season? No chance they waste that opportunity by trading for Jennings - who is pretty bad by all advanced metrics.

Antidope was seriously talking about Steph Curry being a future HOF after three seasons. We all should have thought he was serious.

Don't the Mavs still have a shot at Dwight Howard in the off season? No chance they waste that opportunity by trading for Jennings - who is pretty bad by all advanced metrics.

Technically, yes. About the same chance as grabbing Chris Paul. :lol:

I actually wouldn't mind the Mavs trading for Jennings now because it would mean they couldn't really go after CP3 this offseason. Not that I don't think it's likely CP will re-sign with the Clips, but it can't hurt to have teams that have a possible shot at signing him drop out if the running.

Monta has always needed his career to hit fast forward to the point he's a 6th man utilized for scoring and only scoring (Jamal Crawford). I bet he has value to a good team 2-3 years from now.

Technically, yes. About the same chance as grabbing Chris Paul. :lol:

CP3 is clearly MUCH happier about being in LA than Mr. Howard is :lol: I could see the Mav organization saying all the right things, offering him a big market with less pressure, Dirk saying he's willing to play second fiddle + a solid squad built around him and potentially luring Dwight away.

CP3 is clearly MUCH happier about being in LA than Mr. Howard is :lol: I could see the Mav organization saying all the right things, offering him a big market with less pressure, Dirk saying he's willing to play second fiddle + a solid squad built around him and potentially luring Dwight away.

I was moreso saying that because neither is going to happen.. :lol:

If Dwight was going to come, it was predicated on the fact that Deron would come here too.

Dwight isn't going to go from Los Angeles to this aging basketball team, unless CP3 came with it. Even then, that's an extreme longshot.

If OJ and Darren carried this team to a Top 4-5 seed, we re-signed them, and Dirk was having a great year, then maybe he'd consider coming to Dallas without someone else.

None of those things are true, so it's not happening.

If Mavs sign anyone with their money, it will be a second-rate superstar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom