Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So who would the bucks be better off keeping?

Jennings or Ellis?

Maybe ship Jennings to the Mavs for collision because he seems to be underutilized there or are they the same type of guard ?
Send both of them packing if I were Milwaukee. Not winning **** with either of them sticking around.
Exactly my thought, "Is neither an option?"

Turk has been hurt this season. He's only been in 11 games and had 17 minutes.. plus he's 33

Last edited:
So who would the bucks be better off keeping?

Jennings or Ellis?

Maybe ship Jennings to the Mavs for collision because he seems to be underutilized there or are they the same type of guard ?

Send both of them packing if I were Milwaukee. Not winning **** with either of them sticking around.
Exactly my thought, "Is neither an option?"

agreed

jennings trying to get out of the division before dr1 comes back :lol:

Bucks should keep Monta. He's as good as D Wade.
Similar skills and play-style, but D-Wade is on another level.
At the end of the day, the only thing D-Wade has that Monta doesnt are more wins and two championships. Thats it. As far as playing on the same level, competiting every night on both ends, shooting, inside or outside, fask break, transition, Monta Ellis has it all.

Bucks should keep Monta. He's as good as D Wade.

Similar skills and play-style, but D-Wade is on another level.
At the end of the day, the only thing D-Wade has that Monta doesnt are more wins and two championships. Thats it. As far as playing on the same level, competiting every night on both ends, shooting, inside or outside, fask break, transition, Monta Ellis has it all.
not sure if srs

Oh, Lord.

So a guy who averages 25 & 5 &5 for his career and had previously led his team to a championship prior to joining Lebron is suddenly a role player? ............................. :rolleyes why must people always go overboard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom