Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish wish Rose sits the entire season out. Playoffs included.

My favorite player in the L man. I want him back completely healed and back to normal with a jumper :pimp:

Just wondering, I hope one day...we get a roundstable discussion with MJ, Kobe and Lebron.

Why Mike would be an *** hole, constantly telling them the era they play in allows them to do the things they do while he's just Great and could do it regardless.

One of the things about him I can't stand. :smh:

I have no problem with this College player HoF discussion thats going on. I dont really care for college ball so this is all new to me and I'm learning things. The Kobe/Bron/MJ debates should just be banned

Instead of complaining about the thread, why don't you guys bring up different interesting things to discuss so the sensible posters can reply to it? Dudes are arguing about Chalmers on here - clearly they're bored and willing to talk about whatever :lol:

-

Seeing Westbrook mad is the funniest thing ever. There needs to be a reporter sent specifically to troll him after every loss or bad game.

Because the same things get brought up days and weeks later by the same posters. We can't help that. It just restarts the dumb *** cycle all over again.

They've been talking about this all day.

They're starting to look at Pooh sideways for protecting his future. I called it back in May.

Its ******g sad :smh:
dont you think the guy is reaching a bit? of course this whole return thing is calculated but i feel like dudes just salty cause the chicago media got shut out during this whole injury process

They've been talking about this all day.

They're starting to look at Pooh sideways for protecting his future. I called it back in May.

Its ******g sad :smh:
dont you think the guy is reaching a bit? of course this whole return thing is calculated but i dudes just salty cause the chicago media got shut out during this whole injury processy process

THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS

Larry bird
Pete Maravich
Kareem
Bill walton
Tim duncan

and many more are better the JJ Redick and and Tyler, and no i didnt see most of them play but i can read a book and read up in college bball history and know them guys dont compare to most of them

hell Shane was a better college player then JJ

http://www.grantland.com/story/_/id...basketball-players-college-basketball-history

im pretty sure dude read this from over a year ago and is trying to go off that

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...college-basketball-players-of-all-tim/page/51

this is a way better list to go off of

and take this **** to the college thread anyways

Shutup. Clown.

So who would the bucks be better off keeping?

Jennings or Ellis?

Maybe ship Jennings to the Mavs for collision because he seems to be underutilized there or are they the same type of guard ?

I'm a Heat fan, but I enjoy Ellis and Jennings as players and it would be a shame to see them gone, because I think that's a pretty nice backcourt despite of how Ellis' bad shooting % has been of late.

I am interested to see what a lot of the free-agents will do this off-season. Plenty of big name/star players along with a variety of solid/key players.

Jennings or Ellis?

Maybe ship Jennings to the Mavs for collision because he seems to be underutilized there or are they the same type of guard ?

Jennings>Collison. I'd take Jennings any day of the week.

Jennings or Ellis?

Send both of them packing if I were Milwaukee. Not winning **** with either of them sticking around.

I skimmed through the thread and let me address a few things:
Heat are DEFINITELY stacked. Anyone who thinks otherwise must be comparing them to an all star team. 2 superstars, all star and a host of relevant role players.

Wade is nowhere near an average player. He has days where he lacks motivation but when he turns it on it's over. Wade is actually FAR more skilled than Lebron (minus passing). Wades ball handling and footwork are top notch. Lebrons combination of size plus athleticism is what makes him the most dominant player alive. Once bron gets a head of steam it's a wrap. Not even a fully padded ray lewis would step between lebron and the basket.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom