Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody think the media has anything to do with Kobe recent gameplay? Passing more, assissting more, scoring less. Just a couple of weeks ago he was leading scorer, now he's third :smh:

Was this one of the worst games of Kobe's career?

I'm not trying to be a jerk, I'm being honest.

I didn't see the game, but looking at what I have at my hands, it doesn't look like had a remotely good game.

Dude's trying too hard to be Rondo

You got Nash on your team, you don't need to try to rack up 20 assists from the SG position :x

Whatever happened to the defense G State, these last 5 games have been nothing short of terrible. Chandler Parsons? I like the guy but come on...

Yeah, so much for Bogut solidifying the GSW defense. Not so far...

Just last year he had a 3-21, a 3-20 w/ 7 turnovers, and a 6-28 with most of those misses leading to Denver fast breaks the other way.

Tonight was up there though.

Last edited:

I'm not trying to be a jerk, I'm being honest.

I didn't see the game, but looking at what I have at my hands, it doesn't look like had a remotely good game.

Not being a jerk at all bro.

I said it a page or two ago, it was one of the worst games Kobe has ever played. Honestly.

6 of the assists were in the first quarter. THe rest of the game his play was awful. Telegraphing passes, turning over the ball, air balling shots.

Just a mess. Thank god we somehow pulled out the W.

I hope Kobe got that 'bad night' out of his system, because he cant afford to play like that against Lob City.

Anybody think the media has anything to do with Kobe recent gameplay? Passing more, assissting more, scoring less. Just a couple of weeks ago he was leading scorer, now he's third :smh:

Lebron James has been the talk of the sports world the past couple of days.

You know kobe always gotta try to get media attention. :rolleyes

Lakers shouldn't be happy about beating the worst team in the West.

Suns in a win- win situation.

Suns lose - more lottory balls.
Suns win - Higher draft pick from the lakers.

Last edited:
Needed that win after that crappy loss to my Sonics the Kings :smh:

Thanks you Miami for keeping the Blazers at bay :pimp:

Suns :smh: :rolleyes

PJ Tucker deserves some credit. He defended him very well. Like I said, the last time they played he made things tough on Kobe too.

If Royce White played in Texas tonight he won't be in LA tomorrow.

He's terrified of flying and thinks every driver is texting. LA is not the place for him to make his NBA debut.

No Harden. :\

Unfortunately, that could make the Rochets more dangerous. The Clippers did lose at home last year to the Suns without Nash or Grant Hill and at home this year to the Hornets without Anthony Davis. So, no guarantees.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom