Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The biggest limit on lebrons potential has been lebron.
****** can say whatever they want but this was always true to me.

He's been playing with the shackles completely off since last postseason.

mean.gif

Bosh getting hurt last year was the best thing that could've happened for LBJ and Spo.
roll.gif
at Heat being stacked. LeBron is basically back in Cleveland with Chris Bosh. LeBron is just that good. Wade is an average player. Chalmers isn't starting on many teams. Ray Allen is old.
Melo is an average glorified chucker
DWill is fatter than Melo, though.

Kobe's helping the Lakers by passing more is good, but he hasn't even attempted a shot. My fantasy team misses the 30 ppg Kobe :lol:

:lol: at Wade being average.

If 'average' means averaging 21, 5, and 5 coming of surgery, give me average any day of the week.

****** can say whatever they want but this was always true to me.

He's been playing with the shackles completely off since last postseason.

:smh:

Bosh getting hurt last year was the best thing that could've happened for LBJ and Spo.

DWill is fatter than Melo, though.

Cheerios

How much more stacked can a team get? You surround 3 stars who can carry a team with shooters and defenders - that's how you build a team.

Think about this - the Heat can get rid of the MVP of the league and still be a top tier team. They could get rid of a top 3 shooting guard in the league and still be a top team in the league. There's no doubt in my mind that if LBJ was off that team - Wade and Bosh would effortlessly pick up playmaking duties and the Heat would still be a top team in the East.

Why do you think they joined forces

Wade cant carry a team anymore

He recruited bron and bosh because of this

Bosh is #2 at best and toronto wasnt going anywhere

Bron ....the guy thats in his prime who is capable of carrying a team and thirsty for a ring

Wade and bosh knew without lebron they werent beating the celtics ... they knew without joining forces the celtics were gonna keep coming out of the east

The heat with just bosh and wade wouldnt beat the celtics and probably brons cavs

So just stop that talk about the heat would still be good without lebron

He's done this before. Stops shooting to prove some kind of point. Looks dumb every time.

What :lol: for one how does it look dumb? they are winning

And two, he's been doing this for the past two weeks, don't think he's just doing this to prove a point

Something i was thinking...

Why do these "all time great" scorers have to come from our era? The consensus all time great scorer is MJ, couldnt the second be Jerry West, or Havlicek, or Kareem (who is the highest scoring player of all time)? In fact why does it always have to be a wing player? We speak of "all time" greats but have no depth to our opinions....

nobody?

:nerd:

|I

I know Wade can practically turn it on anytime he wants and the Heat are on cruise control till playoffs start but Harden > Wade this season

nobody?

:nerd:

|I

The answer to your question IMO is evolution.

We're seeing it now. Lebron is becoming the best scorer now. Before it was MJ, and other players were before him. The generation that is at present will always have the best players and collection of talent in my eyes. Just the way it is.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom