Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
hes the forgotten man.

Bosh>>>Wade

I tell my boys this all thr time n they laugh, dudes dont realize his abilities. Ever since the playoffs lasr year when he turned into peja I realized bosh>whistle

Lol stacked ? Take out the big 3 plus ray and batti mon and theirs nobody else on that team capable of starting on any team in the league
I mean...  That's kind of a ridiculous statement.  Take out 3 stars (including the best player in the league, one other former legit superstar, and a forward who was a franchise player, all who have accepted their roles on the team perfectly) plus Ray Allen who is one of the greatest shooters in history and was still a clutch stud in the playoffs as of a couple years ago, and shane battier who is the perfect role player and no one else is capable of starting??

Well that's four players already.  The original Lakers 3-peat had Devean George starting.  I'm not sure exactly what you're looking for.

Lol stacked ? Take out the big 3 plus ray and batti mon and theirs nobody else on that team capable of starting on any team in the league

Did you just see what you typed?

Plus chalmers might start on half the teams. Maybe 10 teams

Last edited:
DubA loves to hype up the rest of the Heat team just to discredit Bron but them plays them down during the playoffs and thinks the Knicks can beat them lol. Dat bully ball.

DubA loves to hype up the rest of the Heat team just to discredit Bron but them plays them down during the playoffs and thinks the Knicks can beat them lol. Dat bully ball.

Im not even sure we can get past Chicago or Boston

I'm not downplaying them if I say we can win. It's just a form of wishful thinking.

I'm not sure how many times I have to say lebron is the best player in the nba. THE BEST. But its just funny that the media destroyed him for going to a stacked team. Didn't give him an MVP because he went to a stacked team. And now act like he doesn't have a stacked team and it's all his greatness.

Game 6 lebron in beantown is one of the greatest things I seen

Last edited:
:rofl: at Heat being stacked. LeBron is basically back in Cleveland with Chris Bosh. LeBron is just that good. Wade is an average player. Chalmers isn't starting on many teams. Ray Allen is old.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom