Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
rck when you say go heat go i dont kno if ur cheering for the heat or supporting the lakers
laugh.gif
grin.gif
laugh.gif

Watching Wade play now is embarrassing. He's fallen off so hard. Son throws his body around hoping for a foul and if he doesn't get it he passes and ******* out the refs.

LeBron though :smh:

I don't know how you can watch this team and say its all lebron. This team is historically great

That's true, but you can't ignore that this isn't the same LeBron James.

And again, another 30 point game.

A lot of the Heat's recent success can also be attributed to Wade's excellence. I was kind of thinking he was tailing off like a lot of others, but the guy is fine. This past month he's shown that he's not going away soon.

That's true, but you can't ignore that this isn't the same LeBron James.

And again, another 30 point game.

A lot of the Heat's recent success can also be attributed to Wade's excellence. I was kind of thinking he was tailing off like a lot of others, but the guy is fine. This past month he's shown that he's not going away soon.

The main difference I see is that the moron finally learned to go to the basket as much as possible. The biggest limit on lebrons potential has been lebron.

But this team is stacked. STACKED. Even just the spacing is amazing

The best guy has the best supporting cast. The best "sidekick". Defenders. Duke charges. 3 pointers from all sides. It is what it is.

Last edited:
The main difference I see is that the moron finally learned to go to the basket as much as possible. The biggest limit on lebrons potential as been lebron.

The best guy has the best supporting cast. The best "sidekick". Defenders. Duke charges. 3 pointers from all sides. It is what it is.
And people still talk like Bosh isn't a star.  He is.  They have a great team.

The main difference I see is that the moron finally learned to go to the basket as much as possible. The biggest limit on lebrons potential has been lebron.

Don't disagree with you at all.

It's a combination of everything.

LeBron perfecting his offensive skills. Wade and Bosh accepting their roles as sidekicks. The team defense. The shooters that kill from deep.

I'm not even talking about the Wade oop, it's was the dunk before that. You can tell Lebron just said "eff it", and powered through for the dunk. That dunk is where the oop come from.

Yeah that's what im saying like he was just like eff it you cant check me and im a dunk on you :lol: :x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom