Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Snitch *** Jay-Will :smh: Lame *** ************. Son can't handle irrelevance well at all.

That title for the Rose almost had me. :lol: @ getting him for 110% actually not being attainable. Shots fired at the Chicago area educations system.

Wilbon claims that it was a gigantic article and it was basically a throw away line. Which Is possible

But...

I'd rather be a pothead than some idiot who threw his career away on a motorcycle.

Snitch *** Jay-Will
mean.gif
Lame *** ************. Son can't handle irrelevance well at all.

That title for the Rose almost had me.
laugh.gif
@ getting him for 110% actually not being attainable. Shots fired at the Chicago area educations system.
nerd.gif

Ain't that the pot calling the kettle black? 

gold. son the lotion had me hurting lmaoooo. looked like he was unloading on himself. lmaoo

....if you go back in time, and do it to yourself...is that homo or just masturbation?

Love the Sean Paul song choice for the first video.

As for your spoiler.... Some things are best left unanswered. And unasked.

Ken Berger ‏@KBergCBS
Louis Amundson, released by Timberwolves, has cleared waivers and is drawing interest from several teams needing frontcourt help.

With all the injuries the Wolves have had, its kind of crazy to me that they outright released somebody. Adleman must really not be a fan of Lou's.

All Minnesota fans have said Lou is terrible at everything :lol:

Only thing surprising about the move is the money.

Aldridge, Lillard and Matthews are taking over this game. :pimp: Batum is still dealing with his wrist sprain too. If the Blazers actually had a decent bench, they could really surprise the West.

I can't decide what's worse between the skin tight ASG unis or the new sleeved joints. They're both bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom