Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's nothing wrong with Dwight playing the ASG now. But the fact that he said "If I re-aggravate my shoulder in the next 2 games, I'll only play for a few minutes" says something tho :lol:

If he gets injured again, with all his problems, with all his team problems he'll still play :rofl:

so whats up with Anthony Davis?
nerd.gif

thought dude was gonna beast?
He's the 2nd most efficient rookie behind Drummond.

According to tweets he's since deleted, he's asked for a trade. And on Sunday afternoon, 11 days from the trade deadline, he tweeted something along the lines of "11 days left" or "11 days to go..". I wouldn't be surprised to see him moved next week, even if things are quiet.

Well give you Gerald Wallace for him :nerd:

Davis is 7th in block rate, 10th in blocks per game/nearly 2 a game, 12 points a game, 7.4 rebounds, 1.2 steal all in 28 minutes

Same blocks and steals as Joakim Noah (who averages ten more minutes).

Anyone who thought he would step into the NBA and average 14 rebounds and 4 blocks a game was mistaken. He's putting up solid numbers as a rookie, and he's on track to be great.

Last edited:
He is beasting, plus he's still 19 years old. Not that many teenagers have ever been as good as he is now. He's doing just fine.

Ken Berger ‏@KBergCBS
Louis Amundson, released by Timberwolves, has cleared waivers and is drawing interest from several teams needing frontcourt help.

With all the injuries the Wolves have had, its kind of crazy to me that they outright released somebody. Adleman must really not be a fan of Lou's.

Ken Berger ‏@KBergCBS
Louis Amundson, released by Timberwolves, has cleared waivers and is drawing interest from several teams needing frontcourt help.

With all the injuries the Wolves have had, its kind of crazy to me that they outright released somebody. Adleman must really not be a fan of Lou's.

It's probably because Gelabale and Chris Johnson (originally 10-day contract guys) have played pretty well in their short time in Minny. Both producing given their minutes and sparking the team.

Last edited:
Here:
MINNEAPOLIS -- The Minnesota Timberwolves have waived forward Lou Amundson to make room for forwards Mickael Gelabale and Chris Johnson for the rest of the season.

Gelabale and Johnson joined the injury-plagued Wolves in January on 10-day contracts. Their second 10-day contracts expired Friday, meaning the Wolves had to let them go or sign them for the rest of the season. Both players made strong enough impressions to stick around.

Gelabale, a swingman from France, averaged 6.5 points and 2.2 rebounds and is giving the Wolves some size on the perimeter.

Johnson is energizing the team at both ends of the floor when he's in the game. He is averaging 8.6 points and 3.6 rebounds as a post player.

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/8...ep-mickael-gelabale-chris-johnson-rest-season

Davis is 7th in block rate, 10th in blocks per game/nearly 2 a game, 12 points a game, 7.4 rebounds, 1.2 steal all in 28 minutes

Same blocks and steals as Joakim Noah (who averages ten more minutes).

Anyone who thought he would step into the NBA and average 14 rebounds and 4 blocks a game was mistaken. He's putting up solid numbers as a rookie, and he's on track to be great.

Who thought he would come in and put up 14 rebounds and 4 blocks?

He's been banged up anyway

I have two differing viewpoints of Rose's statements:

1. He's essentially saying to the Org, get it together roster-wise. Booz for Bargs is not an enticement to come back early.

or...

2. He is echoing the Org's ultra-cautious approach in his rehab and eventual return. Reinsdorf also used similar wording in his prior statement regarding Rose and his comeback. Plus, the Org's been slyly selling the so-called 2014 / 2015 "Plan". He could be speaking based on their promises.

Personally, I wouldn't really mind if he came back next season.

It's probably because Gelabale and Chris Johnson (originally 10-day contract guys) have played pretty well in their short time in Minny. Both producing given their minutes and sparking the team.
Yep, Chris Johnson and Mickael Gelabale have been solid considering what they COULD have been.

Don't they feel like they type of players that we saw on this team 3 years ago though? :lol:

They're good stop gaps for everything the T'Wolves have been dealing with though.

I k ow its not lebrons fault, but this lebron coverage on espn makes me want to hit a baby. Jesus Christ. So if they lose othe playoffs who's fault is it? Spo or wade?

Last edited:
Snitch *** Jay-Will :smh: Lame *** ************. Son can't handle irrelevance well at all.

That title for the Rose almost had me. :lol: @ getting him for 110% actually not being attainable. Shots fired at the Chicago area educations system.

From the guys who brought you:

Unreadable Christmas jerseys

Pre-sweated-in ASG jerseys

Skintight ASG jerseys

And who could forget the classic jerseys with numbers that fall off!

We now give you...SLEEVES

:smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

I hate Adidas

youtu.be/_uusxkJT6r0

gold. son the lotion had me hurting lmaoooo. looked like he was unloading on himself. lmaoo

....if you go back in time, and do it to yourself...is that homo or just masturbation?

Last edited:
lmoaooooooo son, they're gonna hoop in these sleeve jersey/warmup hybrids???

ahhhhh my mind had blocked out those terrible skintight ASG jerseys from a couple years ago smh. Only dudes that wanted those were lebron and D12. terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom