Status
Not open for further replies.
*waits for OKB to get mad at Rudy because he helped them win another game*
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

To start the season Wade was average. Painfully average, mediocre even.

But now he looks recovered from the off season surgery and has rounded back into form. You could argue between him, Harden and the SG for the Lakers as the best 2 in the L right now.

Rudy :pimp:

Last edited:
To start the season Wade was average. Painfully average, mediocre even.

But now he looks recovered from the off season surgery and has rounded back into form. You could argue between him, Harden and the SG for the Lakers as the best 2 in the L right now.
He's gotten better each month. He's feeling really well right now, averaging 3 steals & 1.3 blocks this month & back up to 36 mpg. He has returned.

Last edited:
:rofl: at Heat being stacked. LeBron is basically back in Cleveland with Chris Bosh. LeBron is just that good. Wade is an average player. Chalmers isn't starting on many teams. Ray Allen is old.

Melo is an average glorified chucker

Last edited:
I pretty much agree with this, cause on any given night, anyone not named Lebron, Wade, and Bosh can collectively give you nothing.

How much more stacked can a team get? You surround 3 stars who can carry a team with shooters and defenders - that's how you build a team.

Think about this - the Heat can get rid of the MVP of the league and still be a top tier team. They could get rid of a top 3 shooting guard in the league and still be a top team in the league. There's no doubt in my mind that if LBJ was off that team - Wade and Bosh would effortlessly pick up playmaking duties and the Heat would still be a top team in the East.

Something i was thinking...

Why do these "all time great" scorers have to come from our era? The consensus all time great scorer is MJ, couldnt the second be Jerry West, or Havlicek, or Kareem (who is the highest scoring player of all time)? In fact why does it always have to be a wing player? We speak of "all time" greats but have no depth to our opinions....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom