Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
To sign who? Lebron? :lol: ok he's just gonna up & leave his best friend.
Outside of Lebron, the free agency class is garbage in '14.

Kevin Love can and will probably opt that summer. Pau's huge contract is up by then also.

Wouldn't be surprised if Kevin Love ends up here and Kobe signs on for 1 last year at a lesser contract in the $15 million range.

Howard/Love/20 year Vet Kobe can't run with the Russ/Harden/KD/Serge.

But Harden's gone now :lol: so forget it.

Last edited:
But James Harden though.. Come on man.. Lamb will never be as good as Harden
We don't know that for sure, but he was the 12th pick in an ok draft. People are overreacting to losing Lamb. He probably won't be a star.
Calm down fellow Rocket fans.

In the event that Lamb follows the same career projectory as Harden , Russ Durant & Serge will still be on the books 3 years from now so they'll have to ship out Lamb too.

Last edited:
Really not feeling this James harden trade. I can see why OKC did and that was the right reason. You don't want to lose him for nothing (ala Lebron James, but not quite on that level). BUt for Kevin Martin I am not too sure about that. You have to be careful acquiring dudes who produce coming from bad teams where there is no pressure of winning and no pressure of the playoffs. He will be under the bullseye from day one in OKC. He is going to have to produce on less shots where he is no loger the focal point of the offense like he was in Sac and Houston....

It will be interesting to see the starting backcourt of the Rockets, as both guys will have something to prove as full-time starters

Harden is gonna get straight buckets next year next to Lin :smokin

Drafting him early in my draft

oh wow i can't believe OKC did that 
sick.gif

Hey_

So upset with James Harden.

Turn down $52 Million?

Julius F. Wrek
Yea, because he's going to get 60 mil from somebody else. 23 year olds normally go for the most money. It's certainly not the smartest move. I'd personally go with 52 & a title contender rather than 60 & a fringe playoff team.

Last edited:
risky move for rockets since there's no guarantee of him resigning
Russ gonna turn it up even more :smokin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom