Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup. 6/12 after that and 17 points in the 4th/OT. Not to mention his clutch defense, free throws, 5 steals for the game and game winner.

He's not a no.1, but I'll damn sure like him as a no.2. Not to mention, that Toronto teams looks much better with Rudy than without.

I'll be keeping a close eye on his progress the rest of the season. He's definitely having a bad shooting year, but I think it will improve slightly.

Still thought it was funny OKB was saying we are better with ZBO in Memphis paired with our core than Rudy. I'm still waiting on Zbo to simply take over a game again and Rudy doing a lot of things in TOR despite his shooting % smh

Rudy stunk the entire game, and then hit a couple shots, he hasn't taken over anything.

He still stinks and is still a bum and the grizzlies made the right decision, you weren't winning anything with Rudy Gay and his absurd contract.

Also if Rudy Gay is your second best player you have a 0% chance of winning a championship unless you prime Shaq as your 1.

Look at the number 2's of championship caliber teams in the league, Westbrook, Wade, Griffin, Parker/Ginobili.

Its laughable to say that Rudy ******g Gay is in that class of players.

number 3s? Ibaka, Bosh, Ginobili, Eric Bledsoe.

He's not in that class of player either.

He's a 4 at best.

did you just say that Eric Bledsoe is in the same class as Bosh and Ginobili?

I have never witnessed a player that good than Lebron...& I'm a huge Kobe fan.

Bron's vision is just disgusting. Smh

this. It kinda saddens me that all these young players are playing so efficiently which Kobe was never able to master. there were plenty of games where he would start off shooting well over 50% then start taking BS shots and end up around 45 or worse. Kobe's ability to make tough shots is what separates him tho

Yup. 6/12 after that and 17 points in the 4th/OT. Not to mention his clutch defense, free throws, 5 steals for the game and game winner.

He's not a no.1, but I'll damn sure like him as a no.2. Not to mention, that Toronto teams looks much better with Rudy than without.

I'll be keeping a close eye on his progress the rest of the season. He's definitely having a bad shooting year, but I think it will improve slightly.

Still thought it was funny OKB was saying we are better with ZBO in Memphis paired with our core than Rudy. I'm still waiting on Zbo to simply take over a game again and Rudy doing a lot of things in TOR despite his shooting % smh

Rudy stunk the entire game, and then hit a couple shots, he hasn't taken over anything.

He still stinks and is still a bum and the grizzlies made the right decision, you weren't winning anything with Rudy Gay and his absurd contract.

Also if Rudy Gay is your second best player you have a 0% chance of winning a championship unless you prime Shaq as your 1.

Look at the number 2's of championship caliber teams in the league, Westbrook, Wade, Griffin, Parker/Ginobili.

He's a 4 at best.
He's not in the same class as Eric Bledsoe? Im confused.

Hahaha... these guys are so angry and salty about Rudy Gay its so shocking. 

How you gonna put Bledsoe in the same category. **** Fool

You guys make it sound like being a Laker fan is so bad.

Well it is these days. :rolleyes

OKB done lost his damn mind. If Toronto got LeBron and Dwight he'd probably boohoo about their huge contracts and Dwight's inefficiency at shooting free throws.

Rudy is still the best player they have. Yes Davis had upside, but if he became anything great his contract would be just like Rudy's. It seems clear at least to me that they are at least trying to obtain a winning environment again in Toronto. They wouldn't have made that move if they weren't. Rudy is a nice starting piece.

And I'm not so sure with your assessment. How is a two-way player that can cut, create his own shot, and a decent shooter not a good number two option?

That's saying a hell of a lot more than Blake Griffin. His momma probably play better D than Blake.

Since Rudy isn't Lebron or Durant, he sucks.

That's what it is!

And he still thinks Rudy is the exact same player from 4-5 yrs ago. When Memphis had all 3 players, most nights we knew we would win at least 2 of our matchups in the front court with Rudy, Zbo and Marc. With Zbo declining, who knows now?

regardless of what you may or may not think about eric bledsoe my point remains.

he isn't a two way player.
he can't play defense.
he can't create for others.
he has no handle.
he isn't a number 2.
4-5 years ago he was overrated.
today he is overrated.
he is a midrange jump shooting overrated looser, who will always be a looser especially if he is anything more than the 4th best player on your team.

I would rather have kept ed davis and jose calderon and every day I am forced to watch him, brings me closer and closer to death of my raptor fandom.

Last edited:
Rudy Gay isn't that bad yeah he shoots too much at times but you guys just need a legit big man that can run with Derozan, Gay, Ross and Lowry. I say run n gun style but attack the paint and still make defense a priority.

He's a 4 at best.

This is top 5 dumbest posts I've seen.

Amazing...

regardless of what you may or may not think about eric bledsoe my point remains.

he isn't a two way player.
he can't play defense.
he can't create for others.
he has no handle.
he isn't a number 2.
4-5 years ago he was overrated.
today he is overrated.
he is a midrange jump shooting overrated looser, who will always be a looser especially if he is anything more than the 4th best player on your team.

I would rather have kept ed davis and jose calderon and every day I am forced to watch him, brings me closer and closer to death of my raptor fandom.

At least you got Landry Fields. :pimp:

I've watched almost every single game of this guy since he was drafted. He looks a lot happier in Toronto right now and this is probably the best I've seen him play (or lets say the most engaged I've seen him) probably since the 2010-11 season before he got hurt.

He's never going to be a superstar, but to downplay him like he's some bum is crazy. People fail to realize why his eff is the way it is was due to the system he played in. That's why the only players who thrive in our system are ZBO and Marc. If 25ppg, 6rpg, 2.6apg, 2.6spg, 1bpg, 5 FTA on 44% FG is a bum, especially with your team being 2-2 after playing a Boston team that's thriving, the best defensive team in the East in Indiana, the Heat and blowing the Clippers out (still impressive without Paul), then I don't know what to tell you.

He's not going to put those numbers up for the rest of the season I would say, but he will be pretty close. And I wonder if Hollinger is looking at his PER almost being at 20 right now since he became a Raptor since he loves that stat so damn much :lol:

He's a 4 at best.

This is top 5 dumbest posts I've seen.

Amazing...
Only issue I see with it is putting Bledsoe on the same tier with Bosh, Ginobili, etc. Otherwise it's spot on.

The biggest issue Raptors fans have with Rudy is his contract. He's getting max money & the only thing he's accomplished in this league is 1st team all rookie.

No all nba teams, no all nba defensive teams. No all star appearances, not even as an injury replacement.

So, no. He's not a good number 2 option in today's league. Combine that with his deal & you see where the hate comes from.

Last edited:
bron is the epitome of intuition carrying you to the top. can't wait till he's a knick :smokin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom