Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Kris Humphries really gets traded to the Bobcats, the L has come full circle :rofl:

Kim :smh:

give me just one night
She fell off, looks sloppy and used these days

even better :evil:

Haha that is pretty bad. You just entertain me because your so critical on dude. 

It must hurt you to see that he has so much potential but he usually stinks up the joint sometimes 
ohwell.gif

if the lakers win tonight, it can really turn around their season. road gm, back 2 back, down big and rally for the W. it will boost their morale and they are going to start and rack up the wins

not when they have to go to miami sunday. :lol: look what they did to the clippers. its aint gonna be pretty :x

if the lakers win tonight, it can really turn around their season. road gm, back 2 back, down big and rally for the W. it will boost their morale and they are going to start and rack up the wins

not when they have to go to miami sunday. :lol: look what they did to the clippers. its aint gonna be pretty :x

Yeah, peeps a bit too happy about beating the Bobcats. Sunday is a much different animal.

Don't get it twisted. You said this was gonna be the best dunk contest in the past 12 years. You wylin if Desmond Mason vs. Jason Richardson wasn't one of the best contest since Vince. Maybe you shoudl actually watch it before you just go on and on and on about James White.

What are you so angry about? Did you have a bad day? You alright duke?

Chill bro, take a deep breath, you'll be fine.
This is all irrelevant. Stop trying to interpret my mind state as I post. No need to tell me to chill or ask how I'm feeling :lol: This kind of response is forced as hell unless you're telling me you feel that attacked.
I've seen the Mason and Richardson slam dunk contest, it was great, I'm not debating that. Maybe you need to brush up on your English but I said "this may be the greatest dunk contest in 12 years". Key word brotha, "may be". No need to derail this thread start a debate when no ones arguing.
The first thing you said in your post was "I haven't watched a dunk contest in years" C'mon son :lol: :smh: Now you want to deal with semantics and deflect. Your initial post basically dismissed the past 12 years of dunk contests since you implied you aint seen them. Maybe you should brush up on what you posted yourself. This is not a debate. I simply replied to a silly statement.

Last edited:
Yeaaaah, Rudy Gay. :pimp:
Good Job Rudy. I wanna hear what this Rudy gay hater has to say about this win. Lol
Probably gonna talk about his efficiency and how in the long run he won't be a positive factor or something. I was waiting for dude to post when I saw Rudy was 3 for 13 :lol:

It really hit me that Raps are gonna be a problem with Kyle, Demar, Rudy, and those bigs.

I've never once thought to associate Pmatic with one team. The guy is in damn near every team thread praising them when they do well, or criticizing them when they do bad. Hes a generalist. Plus he's always posting good articles and highlights. Pmatic slander is not cool bro

Probably gonna talk about his efficiency and how in the long run he won't be a positive factor or something. I was waiting for dude to post when I saw Rudy was 3 for 13 :lol:.

Yup. 6/12 after that and 17 points in the 4th/OT. Not to mention his clutch defense, free throws, 5 steals for the game and game winner.

He's not a no.1, but I'll damn sure like him as a no.2. Not to mention, that Toronto teams looks much better with Rudy than without.

I'll be keeping a close eye on his progress the rest of the season. He's definitely having a bad shooting year, but I think it will improve slightly.

Still thought it was funny OKB was saying we are better with ZBO in Memphis paired with our core than Rudy. I'm still waiting on Zbo to simply take over a game again and Rudy doing a lot of things in TOR despite his shooting % smh

Just watched the Portland-Houston game.. LMA put on a clinic out there. Dude is pretty much automatic when he spots up from midrange. Harden went ham too (35-11-7 on 13-16 shooting), was really impressed by his court vision and playmaking ability.

I feel bad for Portland, they have no bench whatsoever. Blazers fans what is your management doing?? Nolan Smith, really :x

Y'all going after PMatic? Dude is one of the most objective dudes we have in this thread, he's a Laker fan but a basketball fan as well, what's wrong with that? Leave the dude alone.

Yup. 6/12 after that and 17 points in the 4th/OT. Not to mention his clutch defense, free throws, 5 steals for the game and game winner.

He's not a no.1, but I'll damn sure like him as a no.2. Not to mention, that Toronto teams looks much better with Rudy than without.

I'll be keeping a close eye on his progress the rest of the season. He's definitely having a bad shooting year, but I think it will improve slightly.

Still thought it was funny OKB was saying we are better with ZBO in Memphis paired with our core than Rudy. I'm still waiting on Zbo to simply take over a game again and Rudy doing a lot of things in TOR despite his shooting % smh

Rudy stunk the entire game, and then hit a couple shots, he hasn't taken over anything.

He still stinks and is still a bum and the grizzlies made the right decision, you weren't winning anything with Rudy Gay and his absurd contract.

Also if Rudy Gay is your second best player you have a 0% chance of winning a championship unless you prime Shaq as your 1.

Look at the number 2's of championship caliber teams in the league, Westbrook, Wade, Griffin, Parker/Ginobili.

Its laughable to say that Rudy ******g Gay is in that class of players.

number 3s? Ibaka, Bosh, Ginobili, Eric Bledsoe.

He's not in that class of player either.

He's a 4 at best.

Last edited:
I have never witnessed a player that good than Lebron...& I'm a huge Kobe fan.

Bron's vision is just disgusting. Smh

bron is the epitome of intuition carrying you to the top. just no way possible he's thinking on there. dude just trusts himself and makes the best decision 98% of the time. can't wait till he's a knick :smokin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom