Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only thing I hate about the Heat are their home fans. 3 stars with an exciting team, and you're empty in the 3rd quarter. Blowout or not, that's pathetic
To be fair, if I lived in Miami, I wouldn't be at the games either. I go there 2x's a year and you will never catch me indoors. 
LeBron James man...
sick.gif

Dude is always thinking on the floor, and always knows the situation.

Two plays within two minutes that just a lot of guys don't do...

A) Chris Paul has the ball with the clock winding down, LeBron commits to going after the block. Paul thinks he's shed Bron, tries to get the shot off, and Bron slams it.
B) Chalmers starts a fast break and doesn't hit up Rashard Lewis who got to the basket first, and wasn't rewarded for his efforts, and instead passes to LeBron. What does LeBron do? Finds Rashard for the open three.

It's such a pleasure to watch this man work...
mean.gif
<3
Look at you.

Last edited:
we ain't snowed in. nyc is fine

clips game is gonna be tough. knicks usually have trouble with early sunday games

The amazing thing is LeBron's percentage from the perimeter. If he hits more of those, defenders will give him less space, which means getting into the lane more easily, where he's been a monster

In the last 4 games, LeBron James is shooting 72.9% (43-59)

:x

:x I know, he's shooting 0/1 and 0% from that spot in the corner. :smh: :smh: :smh:

Shooting more shots in the paint than outside.. :pimp:

And whodathunkit, it's opening him up outside too. 16/27 from outside the restricted area.

pacers have a horrible fan base my god

For real, isn't Indiana supposed to be basketball country?

They care about HS games more than the Pacers

real talk. I went to go see the Pacers play the Grizz on New Years, I went to a club later that night, and was telling the bartender I was at the game, and she responded "People actually go see them?". None of the bars there even play Pacers games, it was all IU smh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom