Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only thing I hate about the Heat are their home fans. 3 stars with an exciting team, and you're empty in the 3rd quarter. Blowout or not, that's pathetic

roll.gif
At the fan. Look at this. LeBron man, HOW CAN PEOPLE HATE HIM!!!!

He met Jeff too, look at this man. Simply magical

Oh wow we had the pic too for real
laugh.gif

Last edited:
The last time Carlos Boozer was in Utah, Jerry Sloan resigned from coaching the next day.
Surely it's the homer in me, but I remember and attribute it as being after that game Russ destroyed DWill on both ends and they (DWill and Sloan) had a little argument when Sloan benched him after Westbrook hit his 4th 3 on him. Sloan quit very shortly after that game, within the week IIRC

Jon Barry :x Why did ESPN let him keep his job? After he was removed the studio show, he should have been done.

The last time Carlos Boozer was in Utah, Jerry Sloan resigned from coaching the next day.
Surely it's the homer in me, but I remember and attribute it as being after that game Russ destroyed DWill on both ends and they (DWill and Sloan) had a little argument when Sloan benched him after Westbrook hit his 4th 3 on him. Sloan quit very shortly after that game, within the week IIRC
D-Will and Sloan (plus management) had problems all season up to that point. It started with trading Brewer in mid-season, letting Boozer/Matthews/Korver walk while bringing in Jefferson/Bell. They started the season well (ridiculous comebacks vs the Heat, Magic and Hawks), but had declined every month afterwards.

The Bulls game was just the tipping point because Sloan was furious because D-Will called for a play on the other side of the floor. :lol: Sloan wanted D-Will suspended the next game, which management disagreed with letting Sloan know they didn't have his back. And then he resigned the next day.

Edit:

sctg5i.jpg

Last edited:
Booing every time Boozer touches the ball? This bum isnt worth your scorn Utah fans

I need to get involved with NT Twitter. I miss out on too much lulz, then have to hear "Man did you see NT twitter" and blah blah blah
See, I couldnt even think of any other names at first but now that you mention these two, I can agree with them. Maybe Kemba, but he falls into the "people expected star out of him" category. IMO its Vasquez, George, or Holiday as the winner of it and I would lean towards Vasquez.

chandler parsons, nicola vucevic

Chandler Parsons has really surprised me

Nicola has came out of nowhere. Has become a very serviceable big.

I think JJ Reddick Deserves some consideration. He's surprised me big time with his ability as a playmaker and scorer.

O.J. Mayo has gone from 11 a game last year to over 18 with 5 dimes and good shooting. That's the mark of someone who's improved as well. I think when this award is talked about he's forgotten because of his name.

Holiday has improved big time. But I think him, along with OJ, Kemba, and George were all expected to have the kind of seasons that they are having right now.

Vasquez is someone who literally NO ONE thought would be performing this well. I questioned whether or not he would be able to be a starting point in this league. Then i questioned whether or not he could keep it up. He's proving me wrong every time. Good to see. He was splendid at Maryland as well. He definitely should get MIP.

"I mean he's leaps and bounds better than anyone else on that team right now.[/quote]"

I just lost power because of the blizzard so I can't type much right now so all I can say is no.

Miami really bodied the clippers tonight. Bron is shooting 44-59 in FG for his last 4 games, best player in the league right there

I need to get involved with NT Twitter. I miss out on too much lulz, then have to hear "Man did you see NT twitter" and blah blah blah
See, I couldnt even think of any other names at first but now that you mention these two, I can agree with them. Maybe Kemba, but he falls into the "people expected star out of him" category. IMO its Vasquez, George, or Holiday as the winner of it and I would lean towards Vasquez.
chandler parsons, nicola vucevic
Chandler Parsons has really surprised me

Nicola has came out of nowhere. Has become a very serviceable big.

I think JJ Reddick Deserves some consideration. He's surprised me big time with his ability as a playmaker and scorer.

O.J. Mayo has gone from 11 a game last year to over 18 with 5 dimes and good shooting. That's the mark of someone who's improved as well. I think when this award is talked about he's forgotten because of his name.

Holiday has improved big time. But I think him, along with OJ, Kemba, and George were all expected to have the kind of seasons that they are having right now.

Vasquez is someone who literally NO ONE thought would be performing this well. I questioned whether or not he would be able to be a starting point in this league. Then i questioned whether or not he could keep it up. He's proving me wrong every time. Good to see. He was splendid at Maryland as well. He definitely should get MIP.
to me, MIP should be someone who NO ONE expected will be good, and surprises everyone throughout the season. guys like paul george, holiday, and OJ are supposed to be good...we all know they can score and stuff so why do you need to reward them for being the best players on their team, but guys like vasq and parsons really surprised us all this season since they were not projected to make any impact on their teams. but we all know that in the end it will be an allstar who wins the award.

Last edited:
LeBron James man... :x

Dude is always thinking on the floor, and always knows the situation.

Two plays within two minutes that just a lot of guys don't do...

A) Chris Paul has the ball with the clock winding down, LeBron commits to going after the block. Paul thinks he's shed Bron, tries to get the shot off, and Bron slams it.
B) Chalmers starts a fast break and doesn't hit up Rashard Lewis who got to the basket first, and wasn't rewarded for his efforts, and instead passes to LeBron. What does LeBron do? Finds Rashard for the open three.

It's such a pleasure to watch this man work... :smh:

:pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom