Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lost to the Pistons.
mean.gif
Turn the TV off. I dont even care about LeBron being LeBron out there right now

Grevious Vasquez should really win most improved player. Paul George has been playing great, but people saw star potential in him from the beginning, Vasquez beat out a lottery pick for a spot and is going to finish 2nd in the league in assets. Vote for Vasquez

Grevious Vasquez should really win most improved player. Paul George has been playing great, but people saw star potential in him from the beginning, Vasquez beat out a lottery pick for a spot and is going to finish 2nd in the league in assets. Vote for Vasquez
It's not like Greasy was a scrub last season, he was quite good. And no way in hell Rivers was beating him out at PG.

But I'm all for Greasy recognition.

To be fair that lotto pick sucks at the moment

It's not like Greasy was a scrub last season, he was quite good. And no way in hell Rivers was beating him out at PG.

But I'm all for Greasy recognition.
He was, but this is unreal. Hes putting up fantastic numbers and I can safely say that no one expected this out of him.
To be fair that lotto pick sucks at the moment
He really does
mean.gif
. But who else is deserving of this award at the moment aside from George or Vasquez

Rudy Gay game winner, its only right

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom