Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo can someone post those Foot Locker/Nike ads from the Olympics where Bosh & Russ were chilling by the pool and K-Love & Harden rocked up on the inflatable cruise ship?

Dragic and Westbrook's beef coming to roost tonight. Dragic has as many shots as all other 4 starters combined. Gortat has played 24 minutes and not taken a shot. Perkins got 17,9 and 3 blocks. Serge tied his career high with 4 assists, 2 games in a row meaning he has as many assists in the last 2 games as he had in the previous 12.

He was, but this is unreal. Hes putting up fantastic numbers and I can safely say that no one expected this out of him.
He really does:smh: . But who else is deserving of this award at the moment aside from George or Vasquez

I agree, I would give it to Vasquez, but there are quite a few players at the moment who I see as deserving. Maybe not as deserving but there are a few

james harden is nothing but a role player.................................

wizards
mean.gif
 him and wall
sick.gif

Because he made that steal at the end of regulation? 
laugh.gif

He still isn't very good, bottom line.

That steal, yeah. And the other combined 6 steals/blocks he had tonight too... :lol:

I mean, a career 45% shooter, he's good for about 20 a game. Good defender, I mean he's leaps and bounds better than anyone else on that team right now.

That fan was ecstatic. Again IDK how people can hate this guy

Certain things he brings on himself, but not to the ends of the earth "Lebron had sex with my wife the day before my prom" hate he gets.

See: NT twitter after "@KingJames: Dunk Contest?"

He was, but this is unreal. Hes putting up fantastic numbers and I can safely say that no one expected this out of him.
He really does:smh: . But who else is deserving of this award at the moment aside from George or Vasquez
I agree, I would give it to Vasquez, but there are quite a few players at the moment who I see as deserving. Maybe not as deserving but there are a few
chandler parsons, nicola vucevic

Put me down for rather have Blake than healthy Amare. Blake can and will get even better I think. Amare never improved a lick imo and had a ton of inflated ssol numbers.

That fan was ecstatic. Again IDK how people can hate this guy

Certain things he brings on himself, but not to the ends of the earth "Lebron had sex with my wife the day before my prom" hate he gets.

See: NT twitter after "@KingJames: Dunk Contest?"
I need to get involved with NT Twitter. I miss out on too much lulz, then have to hear "Man did you see NT twitter" and blah blah blah
chandler parsons, nicola vucevic
See, I couldnt even think of any other names at first but now that you mention these two, I can agree with them. Maybe Kemba, but he falls into the "people expected star out of him" category. IMO its Vasquez, George, or Holiday as the winner of it and I would lean towards Vasquez.

The last time Carlos Boozer was in Utah, Jerry Sloan resigned from coaching the next day.

Last edited:
Marc taken over the game, while ZBO looking like a bum down the stretch.

Why the **** we give up Rudy and keep ZBO again!? If no one saw us as contenders, what was the point of keeping ZBO right now? :lol:

Damn man and Vasquez just had a triple double

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom