Status
Not open for further replies.
smoking wet cigarrete huh

This is for you too. Answer these.

Who's the better teammate?

Who's the better playmaker?

Who's the better defender?

Who's the more efficient scorer?

Answer those honestly. If you come away with Jordan being better than Lebron after answering those questions. Oh but wait, Mike played in the toughest era and went 6/6 in the finals so that negates all of the above right? Say no more.

Last edited:
the answer I hear many analysts give is that lebron is a more talented player but MJ is the better player

I kind of see it as a backhanded compliment.

kind of like saying "put MJ's brain and heart into lebron and he would be the best player ever"

Last edited:
the answer I hear many analysts give is that lebron is a more talented player but MJ is the better player

I kind of see it as a backhanded compliment.

kind of like saying "put MJ's brain and heart into lebron and he would be the best player ever"
That's true and IMO you don't even need to see it as an insult to LeBron.  MJ was just THAT SPECIAL.  He had something in his brain that made him desperately competitive, even though it messed with a lot of his life outside of the game....

U smoking trippy sticks if you believe this bs you typed dude

he will be better than JORDAN ... Michael Jeffrey Jordan ?

put the pipe down

Answer those honestly. If you come away with Jordan being better than Lebron after answering those questions. Oh but wait, Mike played in the toughest era and went 6/6 in the finals so that negates all of the above right? Say no more.

Bron cuz he wont slap/insult/straighten up insert player here if hes messing up but MJ DID (which actually made his teammates better so MJJ would get this slot too)
MJJ
MJJ
MJJ

Last edited:

Did you watch Jordan play? I'm not talking about Jordan versus Utah years, i'm talking about Jordan vs. Celtics, Jordan vs. the Pistons, Jordan finally winning against the Lakers? It is one thing to see Jordan out skill players in the twilight of his career, but seeing prime Jordan was amazing. Go watch some tapes. He was one of the most efficient scorers, he won defensive player of the year, he made his teammates better, and what does being a better teammate have to do with whose better. Jordan was an ***, stories of him putting down his teammates are told and known. However when the game started his teammates respected him and played for him. Listen i'm a Laker fan, as silly as it sounds I think Magic Johnson and Kobe are just as good Jordan, but seriously Jordan will always be regarded as the greatest basketball player of all time and its hard to argue that.

Last edited:
All the Spanish national team players should get together
pimp.gif
What team should they join??? I say Minnesota.... Idk if Serge Ibaka would be allowed though

Bron cuz he wont slap/insult/straighten up insert player here if hes messing up but MJ DID (which actually made his teammates better so MJJ would get this slot too)
MJJ
MJJ
MJJ

This guy :lol: you just sound old and stuck in the past failing to embrace someone in this day and age being better than your god.

Did you watch Jordan play? I'm not talking about Jordan versus Utah years, i'm talking about Jordan vs. Celtics, Jordan vs. the Pistons, Jordan finally winning against the Lakers? It is one thing to see Jordan out skill players in the twilight of his career, but seeing prime Jordan was amazing. Go watch some tapes. He was one of the most efficient scorers, he won defensive player of the year, he made his teammates better, and what does being a better teammate have to do with whose better. Jordan was an ***, stories of him putting down his teammates are told and known. However when the game started his teammates respected him and played for him. Listen i'm a Laker fan, as silly as it sounds I think Magic Johnson and Kobe are just as good Jordan, but seriously Jordan will always be regarded as the greatest basketball player of all time and its hard to argue that.

For the record I've watch the entire 85 series vs the celtics, the entire 88,89, and 90 series vs the Pistons. I saw the entire series between the bulls and lakers in 91. And I could just as easily say did you see Lebron in the 2012 season? Did you see Lebron in the NBA finals against the Thunder? Did you see Lebron in Game 7 against Boston at the Garden? Did you see Lebron James first postseason get all the way to the finals in his 3rd year? I've seen large amounts of both Jordan and Lebron. Prime Lebron is just better than Prime Jordan. If you come away after watching both with Jordan being the better defender, more efficient scorer, then I don't know what to say.

Last edited:
This guy :lol: you just sound old and stuck in the past failing to embrace someone in this day and age being better than your god.
For the record I've watch the entire 85 series vs the celtics, the entire 88,89, and 90 series vs the Pistons. I saw the entire series between the bulls and lakers in 91. And I could just as easily say did you see Lebron in the 2012 season? Did you see Lebron in the NBA finals against the Thunder? Did you see Lebron in Game 7 against Boston at the Garden? Did you see Lebron James first postseason get all the way to the finals in his 3rd year? I've seen large amounts of both Jordan and Lebron. Prime Lebron is just better than Prime Jordan. If you come away after watching both with Jordan being the better defender, more efficient scorer, then I don't know what to say.

That's your opinion and I respect that, no matter how wrong it is, i'm not gonna argue a person's opinion. Keep fighting to the good fight brother, I'm just telling you what I believe and what I think most people believe.

bron can guard more positions but he isn't as good of a lock down man to man defender. I remember Jason Terry and Marion talking **** and swishing in his face

Yo those questions are a cheap trick to get someone to say lebron.

Try me

Who's has the will to win more ?

Who's the better shooter?

Who's the more clutch player?

Who is the better leader?

Who has the better post game ?

MJJ
MJJ
MJJ

bruh im 24 ... you can say old stuck in the past etc.. thats cool but im positive ive had this exact same convo with a few 18 year olds, young nephews, etc.. claiming the exact same even after getting slapped with facts to disprove your points.... yall dudes cant be wrong :lol: .

Yo those questions are a cheap trick to get someone to say lebron.

Try me

Who's has the will to win more ?

Who's the better shooter?

Who's the more clutch player?

Who is the better leader?

Who has the better post game ?

Dylan,Dylan,Dylan,Dylan cuz he shoots that hot fire

MJJ
MJJ
MJJ
MJJ
MJJ

Last edited:
I'm sorry, but I saw someone say Lebronze is a better/more efficient scorer than Jordan?

:smh:

I mean, we'll even leave Wizards Jordan in there... his career field goal percentage is 49.7%. He averaged 30.1 points per game.

Lebronze got 48.7% career... on 27.6 points per game. Only averaged 30 or more in 2 years (let alone a 15 year career).

Oh yeah, and for those who are going to say that Lebronze doesn't need to score to be better... he's only averaging about 1.5 more assists per game and only 1 more rebound per game over his career than Jordan (again, counting Wizards years).

Don't know how that makes Jordan a less efficient scorer. Not even going to bring up different era stuff or whatever... because you don't need to.

(This is all just quick regular season stuff, too... don't even need to do playoffs.)

Last edited:
bron can guard more positions but he isn't as good of a lock down man to man defender. I remember Jason Terry and Marion talking **** and swishing in his face

Uhhhhh what about Pierce and D. Rose in that exact same post season? :rolleyes

*Sits back and enjoys the current Golden Era of basketball being played while ya'll argue*

If you're 24 (and this goes for anyone) when did you first start watching Mike? His last run? I'm 26 and I can remember '92 and on. So basically it'd be like catching onto LeBron last year and not experiencing the first 7 or 8 seasons. And even then when I first started watching - there's no way I could formulate opinions at 6, 7 years old on what I was watching. I don't think anyone could.

This is what I don't get these conversations usually and why I stay away from comparing player X from now to player Y from then. I didn't see them, not consistently. Even if I go back and watch old games or playoff series, you're still missing the time and place and what/who else was happening around the league.

On this forum, I just don't see most of us being able to compare eras. You can add up accomplishments, stats and a rough overview of their game and get a conclusion - but to know who was a better basketball player? Hard to do, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom