Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
got swept by the spurs too

*In the Finals. And that's on the heels of one of the most legendary playoff runs in his 3RD YEAR IN THE NBA and his FIRST EVER POSTSEASON

take that mans manhood out ya mouth "one of the most legendary playoff runs in his 3RD YEAR IN THE NBA and his FIRST EVER POSTSEASON" NO & so f'n what if it was his 1st 2nd or 3rd damn postseason he didnt complete the mission

yeah it was a nice run against the PISTONS but he hit the snooz in the finals

MJ 6/6

LBJ 1/3

& doo is ignoring it but that * is STILL 4 u

Last edited:
ughhhh NO fam

jordan was6/6 in the finals

have another "point"

cuz ill def wait for it

No the BULLS were 6/6 in the finals. I don't even throw championships in discussions when comparing players because its a team accomplishment but whatever.

take that mans manhood out ya mouth "one of the most legendary playoff runs in his 3RD YEAR IN THE NBA and his FIRST EVER POSTSEASON" NO & so f'n what if it was his 1st 2nd or 3rd damn postseason he didnt complete the mission

MJ 6/6

LBJ 1/3

So all that matters is their record in the finals huh :lol: ?

"Yeah it was a nice run against the PISTONS" that's it? That's all his playoff run in 07 was? See man...

MJ 6/6

LBJ 1/3

So all that matters is their record in the finals huh :lol: ?

"Yeah it was a nice run against the PISTONS" that's it? That's all his playoff run in 07 was? See man...

NO thats not all that matters but didnt you say once he gets 7 chips no matter how he does it he will surpass MJ?

yeah u did

They not trying to hear you though.

Acting as if Lebron isn't every bit the prolific defender Jordan was, faster, bigger, stronger, a better teammate, playmaker, and scores more efficiently than Jordan ever did.

The only thing people can even point to is the series against Dallas. Acting as if his performance against the Thunder and the entire 2012 playoffs didn't make up for that. He's the most dominant wing since Jordan that's for sure.

All he needs is "rings" and it will be as clear to y'all old heads as it is to me.
How is that an "all he needs"? Jordan isn't considered the greatest because of the sum of his physical and basketball skills.... He's considered the greatest because he won the most in the NBA's toughest era (Bill Russell's usually considered 2nd greatest because despite his 11 rings, he played on some of the most stacked teams in the history of the league). I don't know how much more clearly that can be explained to you...

Winning is what matters in the NBA. Winning, winning, winning. You're talking like we're comparing NBA 2K player ratings.

Last edited:
Are you saying winning an NBA championship isn't a team thing?
nerd.gif
Did you really just say you don't consider championships part of what makes a player great?  Really?  Really?  

.....Really???

:lol: wow man
:lol: This is so dumb on so many levels. So no matter what he's just gonna be the greatest ever huh? Oh okay man

I'm not saying its not dumb, it is what it is though. Try asking anybody with knowledge or experience in basketball if Lebron is better than Jordan or will be and try not getting laughed at. Scottie tried to say it and then took his comments back, c'mon man its just the way it is.

Did you really just say you don't consider championships part of what makes a player great?  Really?  Really?  

.....Really???

Show me where I said that?

All I in essence said was that Championships don't hold "that" much weight when comparing players because its a team accomplishment.

Can you tell me how many chips the bulls have won since the *???

:smokin

Oh ok you win cuz the answer is zero Doo

:pimp:

Now go take your nap old head.

:pimp: on Doo

it wont last :pimp:

NO thats not all that matters but didnt you say once he gets 7 chips no matter how he does it he will surpass MJ?

Show me where I said that man :lol: please right now, show me.

"All he needs is "rings" and it will be as clear to y'all old heads as it is to me."

in blk & white fam

Last edited:
I'm not saying its not dumb, it is what it is though. Try asking anybody with knowledge or experience in basketball if Lebron is better than Jordan or will be and try not getting laughed at. Scottie tried to say it and then took his comments back, c'mon man its just the way it is.

So pound for pound,

Who's the better teammate?

Who's the better playmaker?

Who's the better defender?

Who's the more efficient scorer?

Answer those honestly. If you come away with Jordan being better than Lebron after answering those questions.

Oh but wait, Mike played in the toughest era and went 6/6 in the finals so that negates all of the above right? Say no more.

got swept by the spurs too
pimp.gif
only time I have ever rooted against Bron.

SPURS family 1st.

smokin.gif
Has lebron ever won a game by dunking from half court, thus saving a group of beloved characters from a future of slavery?
:lol:. How about we dont do this, the last time this conversation happened it ruined the thread for like 15 pages.
Gasol at it again:
"If this coach stays and Dwight Howard remains with the Lakers," I asked, "what about you?"

"It would be hard for me to deal with another season knowing the facts you just mentioned," said Gasol, 32 and with one year remaining on his contract.

"So do you ask for a fresh start elsewhere?"

"It's a possibility," he said, "yes."
http://www.latimes.com/sports/baske...ers-pau-gasol-20130205,0,2815756,print.column
:lol: well its about that time. Gotta trade him

Last edited:

"All he needs is "rings" and it will be as clear to y'all old heads as it is to me."

in blk & white fam

Fam that isnt the same as saying he needs 7 rings to be better than Jordan :lol: . Hell I don't even think it takes 7 rings. Give him two more.

The reason why is because from my point of view, Lebron is already the better the player. The only thing that stops people from saying it is rings.

I don't know where to post this, but Gus Johnson will be calling the 2018 World Cup 

in blk & white fam

Fam that isnt the same as saying he needs 7 rings to be better than JordanHell I don't even think it takes 7 rings. Give him two more. o more.

The reason why is because from my point of view, Lebron is already the better the player. The only thing that stops people from saying it is rings.

U smoking trippy sticks if you believe this bs you typed dude

he will be better than JORDAN ... Michael Jeffrey Jordan ?

put the pipe down

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom