Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
LeBron is 28 guys, can you let him finish his career before you start sayin he can or can't be next to Jordan?

Relax, let some time go by. Like 7 years or so, damn. :lol:

he will NEVER be the goat. This nba era is soft as dookie.

Jordan was a ******g monster in a tough era of nba basketball

unless lebron has a time machine and dominates in that era without bosh,wade,and 100 hundred 3 ball shooters, he aint touching jordan.

i dont care if dude wins 6 titles this day in age in the nba does not compare to the 80's and 90's
This is all completely correct and it becomes even more true when you consider that  even if today was just as tough as the 80s/90s, and they had just the same amount of help, LeBron's achievements still wouldn't even be CLOSE to comparable to Jordan's.  

LeBron is 28 guys, can you let him finish his career before you start sayin he can or can't be next to Jordan?

Relax, let some time go by. Like 7 years or so, damn. :lol:

MJ - 1st chip in yr???

LBJ- 1st chip in yr????

nah it can start now

who are these players???

no way jordan had help..i refuse to believe!! 

lol how you gonna bring up journey men like john paxson and steve kerr ???

rodman who was 35 when he joined the bulls and was as handicapped on offense worse than KWAME ******G Brown!

You might aswell bring up luc longley, judd bucheler, randy brown, bill cartwright, and all the other **** on those teams!

Jordan made them dudes.

if you wasnt in line jordan would slap you silly or you would be on the next flight outta town

ofcourse it had to come from the obsessed laker/kobe doo who never even seen Jordan play live even in his wizard days...

Last edited:
Listen Jordan is the GOAT right now but please believe BRON is getting closer and closer. Old heads gotta understand that.

Magic and Bird were goats before Jordan
DR J was the goat before Magic Bird.
Wilt Bill were goats before DR.J.

Its gonna happen to Jordan too.

Last edited:
Listen Jordan is the GOAT right now but please believe BRON is getting closer and closer. Old heads gotta understand that.

NEVERRRRRRRRRRRRR

Why even allow lebron to have arms and score, better yet lets take legs too ... the only thing he needs work on is his jumper. He will be the most complete since Jordan at that point. Its pathetic how his ft % is average. Once that shot gets better hes going to be a nightmare. But thats his biggest problem. He wont be able to attack the paint the rest of his career

i understand that but it aint fam ...sorry

& this * is still for you Doo

This is for you Doo

tumblr_m2r1oyWlY51qjmz65o1_500.gif

can you imagine how many injuries current players would get if they played in the 80's or 90's?? :lol:

lebron would get hard fouled so bad he would look like wade in the wheelchair

dont get me wrong lebron is the best right now but the eras are so far apart its hard to believe anybody now can be compared to a hard nosed heart and balls kind of player michael jordan was with the skills.

scottie pippen wasnt even that good of a shooter in the first 3 peat...

Last edited:
And this is to throw out there no way lebron would have been easily bulldozing into the paint in the 90s.

Every team had a big that would clothesline you.
Barkley
Rodman
Malone
Alonzo
Grant
Oakley
J Howard
Ellis
Mutumbo
Cummings
Etc

Was Pippen a good shooter at the end of his career??

I only started watching him when he got to Houston and I was in like the 5th grade 
laugh.gif

Why even allow lebron to have arms and score, better yet lets take legs too ... the only thing he needs work on is his jumper. He will be the most complete since Jordan at that point. Its pathetic how his ft % is average. Once that shot gets better hes going to be a nightmare. But thats his biggest problem. He wont be able to attack the paint the rest of his career
@tomhaberstroh LeBron's now shooting 55.5 percent on the season. Over half his shots are jumpers. Insane.

:\

Some of ya'll are going to have to latch on something else if you want to criticize LeBron.

Last edited:
how long will he kept getting a free pass for?

Idk why they continue to give him one.
I understand he plays for a pitiful team and a terrible organization but this is a grown man we're talking about. He shouldn't need veterans to not allow him to act like a child, he should just do better. At the end of the day he's getting paid millions to play basketball, the only person he's hurting by doing this **** is himself, he's not the first talented guy to play on a bad team. If anything this is his chance to show just how good he is to the rest of the league so he can make sure his next campaign with a team is a lot more favorable monetarily and wins wise.

Also y'all ****** need to stop with all of this pointless comparison of Bron to guys who have already finished their careers and played different positions, you're all ******** up the thread with that nonsense.

Last edited:

I only started watching him when he got to Houston and I was in like the 5th grade 
laugh.gif

he actually year by year seemed like he was getting better. I know he was considerably better in the second 3 peat.

And this is to throw out there no way lebron would have been easily bulldozing into the paint in the 90s.

Every team had a big that would clothesline you.
Barkley
Rodman
Malone
Alonzo
Grant
Oakley
J Howard
Ellis
Mutumbo
Cummings
Etc

& wouldnt get Teched & they wouldnt have to do it all game... you gon pop shots all night to not get chopped down again in the lane

laugh.gif
he actually year by year seemed like he was getting better. I know he was considerably better in the second 3 peat.
I see.... All I ever knew growing up was to cheer against the Bulls 
laugh.gif

Why did he play a career high of 40 mpg when he was 33 in Houston???

ohwell.gif

Some of ya'll are going to have to latch on something else if you want to criticize LeBron.
Those numbers aren't super impressive if you compare them to the Durant/Melo charts that were in here the other night.  I mean, I don't think anyone's using that to "criticize" LeBron as a player, just to point out fairly that he's not an elite jump shooter and that might hurt his game when he's older of he doesn't adapt.

laugh.gif

I see.... All I ever knew growing up was to cheer against the Bulls
laugh.gif

Why did he play a career high of 40 mpg when he was 33 in Houston???

basketball reasons :lol:

Last edited:

Also y'all ****** need to stop with all of this pointless comparison of Bron to guys who have already finished they're careers and played different positions, you're all ******** up the thread with that nonsense.

but the 24 hour laker talk and constant phil jackson pics didnt ??? :lol:

but the 24 hour laker talk and constant phil jackson pics didnt ??? :lol:
That **** is corny too but atleast it was actually relevant to the actual 2013 season, what y'all are arguing on the other hand isn't. There's already been tons of threads about you can post in as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom