Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meanwhile Kobe joins with Steve Nash and Dwight Howard looking like they could miss the playoffs

Not to mention former all-stars Pau, Artest, Jamison

And it woud be one of the biggest failures in NBA history... don't think anyone would argue against it.

Having dantoni doesn't help tho.

Had to get my Pringles shot in

And it woud be one of the biggest failures in NBA history... don't think anyone would argue against it.

Having dantoni doesn't help tho.

Had to get my Pringles shot in

I should be able to coach that team and they should at least get an 8th seed. Srs.

It's not D'antoni's fault. (Fully at least.) If they were in the 5th, or 6th spot then I would say so. But coaching has nothing to do with a team that features Kobe, Pau, Dwight, and steve nash and be in the 10th spot out west.

Kobe has to get into hero ball mode tonight without mwp and howard. Lineup of nash kb antawn earl pau or is it meeks at sg and kb at the 3?

I should be able to coach that team and they should at least get an 8th seed. Srs.

It's not D'antoni's fault. (Fully at least.) If they were in the 5th, or 6th spot then I would say so. But coaching has nothing to do with a team that features Kobe, Pau, Dwight, and steve nash and be in the 10th spot out west.

Turning an older team that should pound the post into a run and gun team is all on the coach. It's a pretty big deal. Not enough for Kobe to have an excuse if they fail to miss the playoffs. Bit its basically the polar opposite of what I would do as coach.

Turning an older team that should pound the post into a run and gun team is all on the coach. It's a pretty big deal. Not enough for Kobe to have an excuse if they fail to miss the playoffs. Bit its basically the polar opposite of what I would do as coach.

Regardless of coaching philosophy, they should be in the playoffs. Period. If they miss the playoffs that says more about Kobe and than the coaching tbh.

nate rob with the eastern conference player of the week tho :smokin :lol:
I didn't even hear that yesterday. Congrats to these 2, well deserved...

BHZ you listening to Chris Vernon?!?!

They're doing a roast on the entire Suns roster 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

"Luis Scola, take a shower you oil head. Nobody wants to get near you cuz you smell bad, you're all greasy please take a shower"

"Telfair you disappointed all of Brooklyn. Didn't you bring a gun to an airport?"

"Goran Dragic, let me introduce you to Grevis Vasquez. You're a lifetime back up. You couldn't even beat America in soccer"

"Jared Dudley you look like a fishing bobber"

"Channing Frye, your least favorite song has to be Waka Flaka Flame's Go Hard In The Paint"

"Jermaine Oneal, you were born in the 70s, how was playing with Bill Walton"

In my first post I clearly said said that he needed more rings and accolades for people to start calling him the GOAT...

"Just needs a few more accolades so everyone can realize it and start to say it."

he will NEVER be the goat. This nba era is soft as dookie.

Jordan was a ******g monster in a tough era of nba basketball

unless lebron has a time machine and dominates in that era without bosh,wade,and 100 hundred 3 ball shooters, he aint touching jordan.

i dont care if dude wins 6 titles this day in age in the nba does not compare to the 80's and 90's

In my first post I clearly said said that he needed more rings and accolades for people to start calling him the GOAT...

"Just needs a few more accolades so everyone can realize it and start to say it."[/quotehe will NEVER be the goat. This nba era is soft as dookie.

tball

unless lebron has a time mach dominates inates in thwithout bosh,wade,and 100 hundred 3 ball shooters, he aint touching jordan.jordan.

i dont care if dude wins 6 titles this day in age in the nba does not compare to the 80's and 90's

http://i.cdn.turner.com/nba/nba/media/bulls/jackson2_090825.jpg

[IMG]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7afA383iNWg/TzniUzSG_XI/AAAAAAAAAHw/3yedQmIhakY/s1600/bulls.jpg

oh really? nothing to do with coaching?

egos.

managing them.

shaq, kobe, jordan, pippen, never won nothing until phil jackson came along.

and antoni is a trash coach its ridiculous how bernie bickerstaff did better than both of those one dimensional coaches the lakers hired back to back

Point is EVERYONE has help. Some more than others.

Lets just enjoy BRON right now. He is BALLIN. :x

he will NEVER be the goat. This nba era is soft as dookie.

unless lebron has a time machine and dominates in that era without bosh,wade,and 100 hundred 3 ball shooters, he aint touching jordan.

This is all completely correct and it becomes even more true when you consider that  even if today was just as tough as the 80s/90s, and they had just the same amount of help, LeBron's achievements still wouldn't even be CLOSE to comparable to Jordan's.  

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom