Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Start of the month maybe?

If that happened at the end of a month he'd catch somethin I would think.
laugh.gif
But it did happen at the end of the month
laugh.gif

He put the ***** in a headlock and jabbed him. What do you mean he didn't do anything?

Last edited:
I'm glad I've been able to witness the growth & greatness of one of the best ever.

The greatest ever. Just needs a few more accolades so everyone can realize it and start to say it. Even though in my book, he is right now. There hasn't been a player in league history who effects the game the way Lebron does. Every game he plays he's the best scorer passer and defender out there. GOAT.

Man NBA players get tangled up like that all the time. This is nothing new or shocking. This is typical discrimination cause Ron Artest did it.

Impact on a game Lebron hands down...

Yes even over Jordan and def over Kobe.

And if you can't see that idk what to tell you.

Man NBA players get tangled up like that all the time. This is nothing new or shocking. This is typical discrimination cause Ron Artest did it.

Son out him in a headlock and slow handed sneaked him?

That happens all the time?

:lol: I don't know what to tell you.

I'll leave it at this: In my opinion Lebron James scores more efficiently than Jordan, is a better playmaker than Jordan, and is every bit as good of a defender as Jordan. Maybe even more versatile. All that, and he's at lest 2 inches and 70 pounds heavier than Jordan.

But go ahead and post your Jordan Gif., the real is coming. You won't be able to deny it much longer.

Artest is so lame for that man. No reason to jab someone in the middle of a game :smh:

I'll leave it at this: In my opinion Lebron James scores more efficiently than Jordan, is a better playmaker than Jordan, and is every bit as good of a defender as Jordan. Maybe even more versatile. All that, and he's at lest 2 inches and 70 pounds heavier than Jordan.

But go ahead and post your Jordan Gif., the real is coming. You won't be able to deny it much longer.

Artest is so lame for that man. No reason to jab someone in the middle of a game :smh:

Dude... Lebron's only won one championship. Rings aren't the only thing that matter but making that argument is just silly right now. You can say "he's bigger than Jordan, etc." but none of that matters when Jordan simply proved he was more effective by winning way, way more.

nah im not gonna go into player a vs player b. you are entitled to your opinion

Dude... Lebron's only won one championship. Rings aren't the only thing that matter but making that argument is just silly right now. You can say "he's bigger than Jordan, etc." but none of that matters when Jordan simply proved he was more effective by winning way, way more.

In my first post I clearly said said that he needed more rings and accolades for people to start calling him the GOAT...

"Just needs a few more accolades so everyone can realize it and start to say it."

Last edited:

Dude, he tried to sneak in a punch, are you kidding?

Son out him in a headlock and slow handed sneaked him?

That happens all the time?

I don't think he intended to punch him.
Ding ding ding

In the current state of the NBA, players and coaches aren't going to risk routinely hard fouling a player like Lebron and get hit with ejections, suspensions, etc.. Not to mention, this isn't 20 years ago where 7 foot tall centers and enforcer power forwards were in ample supply. The available group of guys big and strong enough to meet a charging Lebron James at the rim is not that deep.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom