Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't care if lebron gets 7 more joining up with every superstar out there. He's not better than Jordan. He stopped the moment his super team lost to dirk and role players. He was embarrassing.

I don't care if lebron gets 7 more joining up with every superstar out there. He's not better than Jordan. He stopped the moment his super team lost to dirk and role players. He was embarrassing.

Look at this...y'all just look at this.

No MWP to guard JJ?

Uh oh :pimp:
Son has been so unimpressive now that I've got to see a full season of dude.

Look at this...y'all just look at this.
LeBron's not better than Jordan though.

Last edited:

Shaq, Kobe, GP, Malone lost to Billups, Rip, Prince, Sheed and Big Ben.

What's your point ?

Shaq, Kobe, GP, Malone lost to Billups, Rip, Prince, Sheed and Big Ben.

What's your point ?

My point is kobe will never be better than MJ either. That was all on him being a moron. Lebron will end up Better than Kobe.

Are we going to go back to pretending lebron didn't have the most embarrassing performance for a superstar ever in the finals? We gonna just glance over it? You are saying he is the singular best player EVER

Didn't it take him 6 finals games to hit 25 points? Go look at MJ's finals stats. They are disgusting.

Both MJ and lebron hardcore crushed my hopes. So I don't exactly have a real reason to say this besides my eyes. Call it nostalgia. Whatever. that's what I think.

Last edited:
Is dude ever going to learn? His potential is so unlimited. Would it be fair to compare him to sheed in terms of potential capped by overall behavior if he does not change soon?
He's been in the absolute worst situation you could imagine for a person of his makeup. Non-existent owners, two terrible coaches (for the situation), and a roster that is essentially a high school all-star squad. Put him in Boston, and it's a different story. Barkley is 100% correct when he said that he needs veteran leaders to whip him into shape. That's the problem with a diluted league, there are too many teams that have non-existent veteran leadership.
how long will he kept getting a free pass for?

The real question is

Lebron > Magic?

I wanna see why people would say Magic. This should be good.

Just my opinion. He could end up top 3. I have MJ 1 then Kareem at 2. Lebron is in my top 10 already.

Fair enough. I could see why a finals performance like he put up against the mavs would sabotage his place in history. However, in my estimation, one bad finals doesn't do that. Especially when you consider what he did in the finals THE VERY NEXT year. If he continues getting to the finals, winning, etc. I would just count that as a bad series. Just my opinion.

Y'all can tell i'm bored as hell in this physical geography class man :lol:

o9Ba9.gif

Thad Young out for a min of 3 weeks with a grade 1 hamstring strain. Dude was beasting too.

Bynums target date changed from right before as break to some time in feb. Is dude ever going to play again?

For those who had questions as to what was going on with Rudy Gay and the Grizzlies organization/players/etc, 3 Shades of Blue who is connected with the ESPN True Network interviewed Alex Kennedy to get a better explanation about what was going on while Rudy was here:

http://www.3sob.com/february-2013/alex-kennedy-comes-clean/6454/

3SOB: Steve Kyler suggested that there have been problems in the Grizzlies locker room. Do you feel that way as well?

AK: Yes, there were definitely problems in the Grizzlies’ locker room. I saw that Steve described the leadership of Zach Randolph and Tony Allen as “aggressive” and “bully-like,” which is accurate. Rudy Gay sometimes butted heads with those guys. He didn’t appreciate the way that they carried themselves and called people out. Eventually, Gay learned to just tolerate those two, but they were never close. There was definitely drama behind the scenes in Memphis.

Last edited:
I knew Gay was unhappy in M-Town just like Ovinton J'Anthony.

Also, I'm surprised no one compared Scottie to Lebron yet. :nerd:

Last edited:
Man NBA players get tangled up like that all the time. This is nothing new or shocking. This is typical discrimination cause Ron Artest did it.

:stoneface:

did you not see his fist come up and hit Knight in the face?

K

For those who had questions as to what was going on with Rudy Gay and the Grizzlies organization/players/etc, 3 Shades of Blue who is connected with the ESPN True Network interviewed Alex Kennedy to get a better explanation about what was going on while Rudy was here:

:smh: Team had so much potential going into last year.. Now they're gonna basically be a joke.

Clearly whoever's running the team is satisfied with being " The hawks of the west ".. But they wont say it

I love how it's always "LeBron joined superstars to win, he can't be the greatest ever" :lol:

No I said he LOST with the superstars he joined against dirk and no other stars. While putting up embarrassing numbers.

He was ridiculous in last years finals. That was almost all him. It was domination.

But a stain is a stain. Just like "tragic magic" is a stain. At least magic was playing a much better team though. Muuuuch bette than the mavs

Last edited:
Meanwhile Kobe joins with Steve Nash and Dwight Howard looking like they could miss the playoffs

Not to mention former all-stars Pau, Artest, Jamison

Last edited:
Man NBA players get tangled up like that all the time. This is nothing new or shocking. This is typical discrimination cause Ron Artest did it.
indifferent.gif

did you not see his fist come up and hit Knight in the face?

K
What part of ACCIDENT do people not get?

mean.gif
Team had so much potential going into last year.. Now they're gonna basically be a joke.

Clearly whoever's running the team is satisfied with being " The hawks of the west ".. But they wont say it
I would hate to be a fan of an orignization like this. Selfish as hell

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom