Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are teams just not going with the whole "home and away uniforms" thing anymore?

its preseason, they usually just wear w/e. it will all go back to normal for the season unless its something special.

You kind of feel bad for guys like Sebastian Telfair watching this kid hoop in HS in NY and now he's no where to be found, you def at the right place now Nazareth.

You kind of feel bad for guys like Sebastian Telfair watching this kid hoop in HS in NY and now he's no where to be found, you def at the right place now Nazareth.

Feel bad for what ? dude is still in the league that's good for a Under 6 ft PG who can't shoot and never went to college 2 learn how to run a team

High School media attention only mean's so much if anything feel bad for darius washington :rofl:

Last edited:
I looked at Telfair's career it isn't bad all things considering of his skill level..

But made me look up Quentin Richardson because he was in the trade for Telfair in 2009..

Son's 2009 is hilarious.. Absolutely no one wanted him

June 25, 2009 traded from the Knicks to the Grizzles for Darko
July 17, 2009 traded from the Grizzles to the Clippers for Zach Randolph
July 20, 2009 traded from the Clippers to the TWolves for Mark Madsen, Sebastian Telfair & Craig Smith
August 13, 2009 traded from the TWolves to the Heat for Mark Blount

:rofl:

BJ Mullens is solid as hell. Watching the Bobcats in person last year I thought the same thing myself.

Beasley will have a breakout year with the suns.

Last edited:
Yep.

solarius may get his wish for Paul George to play SF after all.

@MikeWellsNBA I'm not sold Granger will play the entire season after this quote “(The knee) is testing me."
@MikeWellsNBA More Granger: "They’re telling me the pain can’t do anything else to my knee. I’m going to have to play through the pain, but it hurts.”

Son is better off taking the season off and rehabbing. He'll be a FA after next season, and if he wants to get a decent contract, he better not aggravate his knee even worse. But Gerald Green at SG and Paul George at SF would be nuts

The Magic are at 15 players now.

PG
==========
Nelson
Moore
Smith

SG
========
Afflalo
Dequan Jones
Redick

F
======
Harkless
Harrington
McRoberts
O'Quinn
Turkoglu
Davis
Nicholson
Vucevic

C
=====
Ayon

As I said a few pages ago, too many 4s

The Magic are at 15 players now.
PG
==========
Nelson
Moore
Smith
SG
========
Afflalo
Dequan Jones
Redick
F
======
Harkless
Harrington
McRoberts
O'Quinn
Turkoglu
Davis
Nicholson
Vucevic
C
=====
Ayon
As I said a few pages ago, too many 4s

As much as I liked dudes hustle in LA... Might as well cut McRoberts with that current lock jam at PF.

And I think they are playing Vucevic to Center..

Turk & Harkless to the 3.

Nicholson is going to have a pretty good career, Harrington is going to take away a lot of his playing time though :smh:

NT's Finest Fantasy Basketball League Reminder

Snake Draft is scheduled for Mon., Oct. 29 at 8:00 PM ET

Hopefully all 16 of us who signed up will be on so the snake draft doesn't drag on forever

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom