Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

JA was saying why would they try to trade him already... I was saying that they were already starting to look
And let's not forget last year they turn Fisher, Walton & Kapono into Jordan Hill & Ramon Sessions

Hmmm, well that does make sense. But damn, just looking at those names saying that they're on the market, it's like who would want them :lol: ? Fisher & a pick did turn into 1 of our rookies though, so I guess somebody will find some type of use for them.

But the thing is, so far this preseason, he has played very well. Like I said earlier, it's a contract year for him. He knows if he plays well this season, he will become another player who gets a crazy contract offer that we'll all :x at.
So for now, he's good in my book. FOR NOW

Nick Young was in a contract year last season as well. Put up 16/2/1 with the Wizards on 40% shooting. He wanted 9+ mil a year, and Ernie Grunfeld of all people laughed at that. Should tell you something right there. He's not getting a crazy deal. He'll get fair market value for a chucker.

I was just thinking. If the Nuggets could have somehow kept Afflalo, the defensive pairing of Afflalo at the 2, and Iggy at the 3 would have been nuts

^tru, but we'll still be more than legit on D with iggy, wilson, and brewer. Wilson hasn't really hooped in the league in so long that people forget the season he was traded he was a good defender and top ten in blocks per game before coming to denver where he finished the season 19th in the league for blocks.

^tru, but we'll still be more than legit on D with iggy, wilson, and brewer. Wilson hasn't really hooped in the league in so long that people forget the season he was traded he was a good defender and top ten in blocks per game before coming to denver where he finished the season 19th in the league for blocks.

Yeah, and I love Wilson Chandler's skillset. I dont get to watch alot of Nuggets game though, does he spend alot of time on the bench? Or has he just been injured alot?

So the starting lineup is:

Lawson
Iggy
Chandler/Gallinari
Faried
McGee
?

Thats really pretty good, but how will they/have they handle the minutes between Chandler and Gallinari?

I just feel like all their best players (aside from Lawson, who is THE best player) play the same position. Iggy/Chandler/Gallinari/Brewer are all pretty much guys who fit in that 3 spot, although I guess Iggy and Brewer will spend more time at the 2

Yeah, and I love Wilson Chandler's skillset. I dont get to watch alot of Nuggets game though, does he spend alot of time on the bench? Or has he just been injured alot?
So the starting lineup is:
Lawson
Iggy
Chandler/Gallinari
Faried
McGee
?
Thats really pretty good, but how will they/have they handle the minutes between Chandler and Gallinari?
When he came back from china he played bout 8 games and then we shut him down and he had hip surgery. I personally think chandler is better but due to him coming off injury gallo will get the start.
And I heard we may start Koufos for some odd reason. :smh:

Last edited:
Nothing we didn't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom