Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is something I don't get, aside for a 20 point comeback he was terrible, awful. Single digit PER, career lows in just about every statistical category like honestly what about Nick Youngs clipper career was appealing to you? The Versace shirts? Because it couldn't be his actual play on the court.

Nick Young sucks at basketball.

took the words right from me.

Well when you put it like that...

IDC, he's a Sixer now and I gotta ride with him as being a key contributor on the offensive end. I hope he can prove ya'll wrong. Really nothing more I can say to defend him until the season starts.

The Mavs thought they could get Deron Williams or Dwight Howard.
Instead, they'll be starting Eddy Curry tonight in their preseason finale.

To be fair, Dwight Howard can still happen next year. :pimp:

:frown: :lol:

Mavericks were fed up with Delonte West. That's all there is to it. He was given a chance. He had a year with the team. It was decent at times, but the risk wasn't worth the reward to the front-office.

I remember a Wizards game last year where they in-bounded the ball to Nick Young and he proceeded to dribble the ball all the way into the corner of the court where he then tried to post up his man, gave him a shoulder fake and shot like a 17 ft. fade away with like 15 seconds left on the shot clock. Had me :rofl:

:lol: :smh:

All the fantasy basketball heads, there's going to be a Turner Sports/NBATV Fantasy game with the draft being telecasted today.

It's Chuck-Reggie, Shaq-3D, and C-Webb-Brent Barry.

7 PM EST, or 4 PM PST. :pimp:

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
The god
this

This is something I don't get, aside for a 20 point comeback he was terrible, awful. Single digit PER, career lows in just about every statistical category like honestly what about Nick Youngs clipper career was appealing to you? The Versace shirts? Because it couldn't be his actual play on the court.

IDC, he's a Sixer now and I gotta ride with him as being a key contributor on the offensive end. I hope he can prove ya'll wrong. Really nothing more I can say to defend him until the season starts.

no hate, but this is something that I never really understood. If a guy on your team isnt playing well, or has big holes in their game, as a fan you need to be the 1st one to call them out.

Like Paul George....plays SG, but cant handle the ball even a little bit....and Roy Hibbert needs to get his conditioning up to the level of an actual pro athlete. Nick Young has a history of being a poor but streaky shooter, being allergic to defense, and making bad basketball decisions. I would think Sixers fans would be the 1st ones to call him out, because his play is going to affect their season

Nick Young didnt have a fanbase until he started rocking those Versace shirts. :lol:

I'm sayin :lol: I never heard his name come up until that shirt and him & Javale McGee's cinnamon challenge

Why would they sign Duhon and try and trade him already? :lol:
If the Lakers wanted Delonte, they would have gotten him in the off-season. Same with any other team in the League.

He's Chris Duhon.. You sure they wanted him as opposed to taking him because they wanted Dwight Howard? They received him in a trade to get Dwight Howard.

Also Mitch has informed every team that Blake and Duhon are on the market.

AND? :rofl:

no hate, but this is something that I never really understood. If a guy on your team isnt playing well, or has big holes in their game, as a fan you need to be the 1st one to call them out.

Like Paul George....plays SG, but cant handle the ball even a little bit....and Roy Hibbert needs to get his conditioning up to the level of an actual pro athlete. Nick Young has a history of being a poor but streaky shooter, being allergic to defense, and making bad basketball decisions. I would think Sixers fans would be the 1st ones to call him out, because his play is going to affect their season

But the thing is, so far this preseason, he has played very well. Like I said earlier, it's a contract year for him. He knows if he plays well this season, he will become another player who gets a crazy contract offer that we'll all :x at.

So for now, he's good in my book. FOR NOW

But the thing is, so far this preseason, he has played very well. Like I said earlier, it's a contract year for him. He knows if he plays well this season, he will become another player who gets a crazy contract offer that we'll all :x at.

This.

This.

He'll have one 40 point outburst, and you guys will give him a max contract in the offseason lol...it always happens like that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom