Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mario Chalmers, Steve Blake, Randy Foye, Raymond Felton, all make 4 times the amount that Delonte made or more and he's better than all of them, you could probably get West for the league minimum if your GM doesn't make that call or at least look into it, he's not doing his job.
what dont some of yall get.. west is a headcase and has had a problem on every team he has been on. who cares if he has more talent then those guys he never shows it

Mario Chalmers, Steve Blake, Randy Foye, Raymond Felton, all make 4 times the amount that Delonte made or more and he's better than all of them, you could probably get West for the league minimum if your GM doesn't make that call or at least look into it, he's not doing his job.

what dont some of yall get.. west is a headcase and has had a problem on every team he has been on. who cares if he has more talent then those guys he never shows it

I'm a huge Delonte West fan, HUGE. All the way back to the St Joes days....and yall know how much I love mediocre players (Jamal Crawford and his 34 four point plays. and his 50 point games for 3 different teams :smokin ).....BUT there is no way that Delonte West is better than Mario Chalmers, and him being better than Felton is questionable

Nick Young didnt have a fanbase until he started rocking those Versace shirts. :lol:

He's one of those dudes that can come off the bench drop 20 and then disappear for a month.

Last edited:
My list of fav players:

1. Derrick Rose

2. James Harden (dont' get started on playoffs)

3. Pau Gasol

4. Kevin Durant

5. Kobe

6. Taj Gibson

7. Tony Parker

8. LBJ

9. Blake Griffin

10. Melo

Nick Young midrange gm is stupid y'all forgot when he was on the clippers cookin, ppl be having short term memory and only remember his days from the wizards :smh:

My Top 8 (personal favorites)

1. Kyrie Irving
2. Kobe Bryant
3. Russel Westbrook
4. Brandon Jennings
5. Steph Curry
6. Dion Waiters (cleveland biased)
7. Marshon Brooks
8. Demar Derozan

Nick Young midrange gm is stupid y'all forgot when he was on the clippers cookin, ppl be having short term memory and only remember his days from the wizards :smh:

This is something I don't get, aside for a 20 point comeback he was terrible, awful. Single digit PER, career lows in just about every statistical category like honestly what about Nick Youngs clipper career was appealing to you? The Versace shirts? Because it couldn't be his actual play on the court.

Nick Young sucks at basketball.

Nick Young midrange gm is stupid y'all forgot when he was on the clippers cookin, ppl be having short term memory and only remember his days from the wizards
mean.gif
Not sure if serious...

He had 1 great game.

He shot 39% during the season with them. He had just 13 assists in 33 games...13!
laugh.gif

Why are yall talking about him?? he's not even the best Young on the team.

The Mavs thought they could get Deron Williams or Dwight Howard.

Instead, they'll be starting Eddy Curry tonight in their preseason finale.

I remember a Wizards game last year where they in-bounded the ball to Nick Young and he proceeded to dribble the ball all the way into the corner of the court where he then tried to post up his man, gave him a shoulder fake and shot like a 17 ft. fade away with like 15 seconds left on the shot clock. Had me :rofl:

This is something I don't get, aside for a 20 point comeback he was terrible, awful. Single digit PER, career lows in just about every statistical category like honestly what about Nick Youngs clipper career was appealing to you? The Versace shirts? Because it couldn't be his actual play on the court.
Nick Young sucks at basketball.
took the words right from me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom