Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im just happy the SPURS big 3 care more about chips than money.

Will more so manu and parker....You just give Timmy D a blank check no matter what.

Last edited:
What do you guys think of Beasley this season being THE man on the Suns?

I remember that debate coming out of college between him and D-Rose. I think if any other squad other than Chicago had the #1 pick, he probably would've gone first.

Dudes really think Beasley is nice like that? A franchise player? I guess we'll see what he does this year...

on one hand, he was pretty bad in the finals and he probably does deserve the $52M instead of $60M.
but on the other hand, eric gordon got $60M and he stays in a suit.
decisions, decisions.

agree

one of those non playoff teams will go all out for him and make it where okc doesn't want to match. but i can't see that happening.

I was watching a post interview with Beas and apparently he gets yelled at because he's not shooting enough. He's there go to guy and I think he just play the system will benefit him and the team is okay. playoffs maybe i don't know. but he'll be fine. with that training staff he WILL be healthy and not have nagging ankle injuries.

Will more so manu and parker....You just give Timmy D a blank check no matter what.
Manu makes 14 mil and Parker at the age of 30 still has 37.5mil over 3 yrs left

Manu 3 rings....Parker 3 rings with 1 finals MVP....

Yeah thats fair....

:smokin

Last edited:
Last edited:
Harden thinks he's worth 15mil/yr? Athletes are way overpaid these days. 
How much would you give him?
Obviously, OKC lost its bargaining power now. So it doesn't even matter what I'd like to give him.
Bargaining power has nothing to do with it. You said he's overpaid, so what's the appropriate price for Harden?
I liked the original offer better. I just dont think you should be getting 15 a year if you're the third option on a team. At this rate, this OKC team will have to be broken up sooner than later.

So with Harden's looming extension - or lack there of - being the elephant in the room, I'd have to think the Thunder would try to move him prior to the deadline so they at least get something in return.

OKC messed up giving Ibaka that contract.

Yup. I'm not seeing him on the Thunder for much longer.

In the number crunching salary for the CBA..

It's not feasible for the Thunder to have 3 max players and 1 near max.. Unless they are fully concentrated on playing deep in to the luxury tax like the Lakers have decided.

And if I'm Harden I ask for max and nothing less... He deserves more than Ibaka and Ibaka got $12mil/year. Which means Harden should get the max that he wants

So with Harden's looming extension - or lack there of - being the elephant in the room, I'd have to think the Thunder would try to move him prior to the deadline so they at least get something in return.

My opinion as well..

They could get a lot in return..

Last edited:
They are competing for a championship.

I would dare them to trade Harden mid-season. :lol:

I'd rather pay the luxury tax and lock into several years of the current core then try to re-shuffle things through trade. No reason to not be in win-now-at-all-costs mode.

On topic, I suspect Maynor will be made available for trade. He will definitely be a casualty of the numbers game in OKC.

I know this is fantasy related, but do you guys think Austin Rivers is worth keeping?

12 man league, I decided to pick em up to see what he can do, but not so sure how well he'd do.

Manu's gon be beggin for money with all the flopping hes bout get fined for. >D

the way i look at it hardens got one of the best roles in the league.  his situation in okc is ideal he gets to ball out while kd and westbrook deal with all the negativity.  even after he went ghost in the finals u almost never hear criticism towards him. i understand its a business but from a basketball standpoint i cant think of a player in the league with a better situation than harden and for me 13/ mill a yr would be more than enough to keep it that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom