[ Official N.Y. METS 2008 OFF-SEASON: MURPHY PERMANENT LEFT FIELDER ]

I couldn't post last night because of stupid yuku but that was a nice win, and like I told my dad they needed to get to Lincecum early and what did theydo? Beltran 3 run jack.Hopefully the offense keeps flowing through the weekend and we can be at worst either tied for first place or a half game back by theall star break.

Originally Posted by worldbeefreeg

Church should be shut down rest of the year. I wish we stil had Milledge. *SIGH*
Without Church this year, we'd be well under .500, plus Milledge is on the DL anyway.
I heard a reporter on OTL saying that the Mets might go after Blanton, thoughts?

No thanks to Edge.

Finally NT is working for me, today will probably be a low scoring game but the Mets can take this game with Santana on the mound (he's due for a win).

Maine tomm as well, finish this series strong.

Originally Posted by worldbeefreeg

Church should be shut down rest of the year. I wish we stil had Milledge. *SIGH*

I guess JRAIN has you brainwashed...
laugh.gif

I'd take Joe Blanton if we don't give up any of our major prospects. I rather move on of our prospects for a major league ready hitter. Startingpitching should be the least of our worries though.

Reminder: Dont forget to vote for Wright to the all star game. he is currently in second place.

^^^.... still? second place?....i must've voted for him like 25 times.... i guess i'm not helping...
tired.gif

VOTE THE [color= rgb(255, 153, 0)]WRIGHT[/color] WAY !!!

It's a pretty tight race, I've been voting for Wright/Longoria because those two deserve it more than any of the Final Ballots.

Tonight's Lineup:

SS Jose Reyes
RF Endy Chavez
3B David Wright
CF Carlos Beltran
2B Damion Easley
1B Carlos Delgado
LF Fernando Tatis
C Ramon Castro
LP Johan Santana

Let's get Santana a W and end his all star break at 8-7 even though he should have at least 11 or 12 wins.

I think I just voted close to 100 times for Wright and Longoria and I've voted for them like 30 times over the past 2 days. Anybody but Giambi and Burrel.

Should of been strike three the at bat before.Horrible call.

Both pitchers are being squeezed right now.

Nice bomb, and a 2 out rally at that.

Its starting to rain hard here though, so it'll reach the stadium in a few minutes (rain delay).

Thank u ump!!!

same ump who blew that call yesterday is the crew chief and he let Santana finish the 5th since he owes us
pimp.gif

It was a very close pitch.... even Keith Hernandez said he is being squeezed a bit, but it's been going both ways so I was not surprised that it was notcalled a strike.

...and wow @ the ump being on the Mets side for a change, let it rain, let it rain!
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom