[ Official N.Y. METS 2008 OFF-SEASON: MURPHY PERMANENT LEFT FIELDER ]

Marlins blew a 9 run lead just a few nights ago, its not all that uncommon.

But the Phils pretty much caught up from mop up duty pitchers, and the Mets could have scored a few more runs but that would have been "showing up"the opponent...which is why I'm all for stealing bases and bunts up 10-1, you never know what can happen.

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Seriously, if you guys would have lost tonight
smh.gif
. The Daily News will have Manuel's head on a platter.

For what? They wouldn't have even scored 10 runs if it weren't for Jerry.

I was actually perfectly fine until Wags gave up that base hit, and the Beltran error that allowed them to score their 9th run, at that point I just laughedbut felt Wags would buckle down and get the last out, which he did.

But..........

David Wright is quietly having what could be a career year. He's currently on pace to hit 32 home runs with 131 RBI. The RBI total would blow away hisprevious high of 116. His batting average is on the rise and will likely finish over .300 again.

We have to send him to the allstar game, its a joke that Aramis got the nod over him but the Cubs are winning so that's how it goes.

Mets are on a hot streak right now, lets hope it keeps going. i just got tickets to the johan v. sanchez game for wed.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

David Wright is quietly having what could be a career year. He's currently on pace to hit 32 home runs with 131 RBI. The RBI total would blow away his previous high of 116. His batting average is on the rise and will likely finish over .300 again.

He's notorious for having disgusting (the good kind) second halves.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say Wright is going to pull a Chipper Jones: Not make the AS team but win MVP.

Tonight's lineup:

AB R H RBI BB K LOB Season Avg
J. Reyes ss 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 .299
E. Chavez rf 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 .269
D. Wright 3b 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 .288
C. Beltran cf 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 .263
D. Easley 2b 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 .295
C. Delgado 1b 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 .239
F. Tatis lf 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 .289
B. Schneider c 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 .255
M. Pelfrey p 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 .069

Church to 15 day DL (they may as well shut him down the rest of the year, his career could be in jeopardy...Nick Evans called up.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Tonight's lineup:

AB R H RBI BB K LOB Season Avg
J. Reyes ss 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 .299
E. Chavez rf 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 .269
D. Wright 3b 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 .288
C. Beltran cf 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 .263
D. Easley 2b 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 .295
C. Delgado 1b 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 .239
F. Tatis lf 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 .289
B. Schneider c 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 .255
M. Pelfrey p 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 .069

Church to 15 day DL (they may as well shut him down the rest of the year, his career could be in jeopardy...Nick Evans called up.

I heard Church to the DL, but did they give a diagnosis as to what's the problem?

Yuku is trash, I can't even see updated responses.

# 250 for Beltran, niccccceeeeeee.

That was definitely a bs non-call.
smh.gif

By the way, has NT been acting up for any of you guys??

Like, the threads get stuck on a certain reply...?

I voted for Wright a few times the other day, but truthfully don't mind if he just get the rest instead of making the All Star team.

I know he's an all star, that's good enough for me.

Same deal with Reyes.

I voted for David a few times yesterday, but wouldn't mind him getting the 3 days completely off.

I know he's an all-star, so that's good enough for me. Same thing with Reyes.

By the way, has NT been acting up for any of you guys??

Like, the threads get stuck on a certain reply...?

Its been this way for me for the past few days, I've just been on the nymets.com boards for a bit during the game.

Phillies lost to the Cards 2-0, they can't handle 1st place.
laugh.gif

Double-digit hits again tonight.

Pelfrey doubters KEEP OUT!

man Pelfrey is a stud. The biggest diff for him is that he's using his 4 seamer now instead of strictly 2 seamers. So he actually has a pitch he can nowthrow for a strike, which makes everything else better.

Damn Mets trying to turn him into CM Wang.

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

Good news: Mets are winning.

Bad news: Lincy is on my Fantasy team. Shoulda benched him.

same here.. lol

im startin jonathan sanchez tomorrow..
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom