[ Official N.Y. METS 2008 OFF-SEASON: MURPHY PERMANENT LEFT FIELDER ]

^^^.... OMG!!!!.... is Giuseppe Franco in it?...
roll.gif

whats the deal with Angel Pagan? I haven't heard his name mentioned in a couple of months now... is he still hurt or is he just playing in the minors? wecan sure use him right now in LF or RF

Shoulda traded Pagan for Coco Crisp imo. And it may not be late for us to go after Coco to plug 1 of the outfield spots. He'll come cheaper than Nady,Holliday etc

Pagan's shoulder injury is very serious, may have to get season ending surgery.

As for today, overall not a good outing by Maine. 107 pitches in 4.2 against a terrible offense with a ton of walks is very poor, but it happens. Had goodstuff but walked too many, this strike zone is small for both pitchers.

Game is still tied though.

Alou is now out for the rest of the season from a torn hamstring
tired.gif

As for Pagan, he should be back right after the All star game
via interview with Manaya after the game.

I thought Pagan was done for the year, 2 months+ for shoulder contusions? Load of B.S. if you ask me.

Breaking News: Moises Alou tears Hamstring.....[Wagner}SHOCKER![/Wagner]

Just release him already and find a corner outfield bat somehow. I can deal with an Easley/A. Reyes platoon at 2B, they can actually hit the ball OUT ofthe infield.

Mets face two pitchers they've had trouble with in the COL series, but lets keep the winning going.

No surprise there, dude was campaigning hard-core on ESPN and a lot of other venues.

The votiing/player selection process in itself has been a joke for years. Tejada over Reyez, Aramis/Hart over Wright.

laugh.gif
@ Wagner being the only all-star on the team when he's clearly not (he WAS the 1st two months).

He could use some rest though.

Originally Posted by AddictedToFreshKicks

Corey Hart won the last spot on the NL roster...
tired.gif
Meh.

Would've liked to see him at the ASG, but i'd rather our Reyes and Wright get the rest they deserve. They'll be all-stars for many many years.

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

Originally Posted by AddictedToFreshKicks

Corey Hart won the last spot on the NL roster...
tired.gif
Meh.

Would've liked to see him at the ASG, but i'd rather our Reyes and Wright get the rest they deserve. They'll be all-stars for many many years.

Reyes wont be an All-Star ever again... everybody is on the Hanley Ramirez bandwagon.

It's basically a popularity contest

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

giuseppe.jpg

I don't own the company.....I don't know anything about it.

roll.gif
... that gets me every time i see that commercial

"I'm not gunna put my name on the line for something that doesnt work"... lmao

Holliday is a great upgrade and provides a nice bat in the lineup but we would have to give up a lot and his averages are much higher at COL and very mediocreon the road.

If Holliday has a good series vs the Mets, i wouldn't be surprised if hes a Met after the AS break.

Reyes
Reyes
Wright
Beltran
Holliday
Delgado
Castro
Endy/Pagan

eek.gif

Holliday is very appelaing, but who are we going to give up to get him?

Nice sweep today to push the win streak to 6.

Let's finish strong against Colorado and we go into the break as one of the hotter teams in the league.

Originally Posted by holdupstop23

If Holliday has a good series vs the Mets, i wouldn't be surprised if hes a Met after the AS break.

Reyes
Reyes
Wright
Beltran
Holliday
Delgado
Castro
Endy/Pagan

eek.gif

eek.gif

pimp.gif

DO IT OMAR!!!