[ Official N.Y. METS 2008 OFF-SEASON: MURPHY PERMANENT LEFT FIELDER ]

actually forget it, he just gave up another run just now and looks like dodgers might have a big 4th inning. Put Pelfrey back in the minors ASAP!

Keep Pelf in the rotation, he needs to pitch, move Vargas to the pen and demote Heilman. Nice to see Pedro on the bench

I knew they wouldn't score once Carlos was coming up.

Men on 1st and second with Delgado up. Then Easley. Then Schneider. Then nothing.

Ugh.

Hard to believe Fat Cat was once a .300 hitter.
smh.gif

why didn't they double steal....what happened to the aggressive baserunning and forcing the issue? Chip away at least, jesus

This is why I was upset at the blown call @ 1st yesterday, because that was a game the Mets needed bc today wouldn't be easy to win.

Yeah Beltran!!! You had to do it cuz you know the other Carlos would not have delivered!!

that was a nice close by wagner just now. looked real confident.

good mets comeback. caught it in between my bouts of midday sleepiness

A game the Mets would have had no business in winning a week and a half ago. Very nice fight back and we got Santana going tomorrow for 3 outta 4.

Back to .500

I was doing a crazy workout with my cousin while watching, glad they came back.

Redemption over yesterday, lets get this series win tomm.

Most importantly, nice job by pelfrey, never gets any run support.

Wags looked very good. As did Pelfrey.

Beltran hit that homerun right when McCarver was about to kill him. "He has never hit over .276 since signing that huge contract for the Mets".WHACK!! "A 2-run shot by Beltran!"
laugh.gif

capt.ce5477f97aa8418aa373ecbd241f2cb3.dodgers_mets_baseball_nyff109.jpg

Beltran hit that homerun right when McCarver was about to kill him. "He has never hit over .276 since signing that huge contract for the Mets"
Can't stand that tool. Avg isn't even Beltran's game, why didn't he mention him hitting 30+ home runs (40+ one season) and 100 RBIthe last two seasons, and having a high OBP.
eyes.gif

Dude hits in front of el gato, I'm surprised his average is as high as it is right now.
nerd.gif

Santana tonight, nationally televised. Lets take 3 out of 4 and make it 5 out of 6 wins.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Beltran hit that homerun right when McCarver was about to kill him. "He has never hit over .276 since signing that huge contract for the Mets"
Can't stand that tool. Avg isn't even Beltran's game, why didn't he mention him hitting 30+ home runs (40+ one season) and 100 RBI the last two seasons, and having a high OBP.
eyes.gif

Dude hits in front of el gato, I'm surprised his average is as high as it is right now.
nerd.gif

Santana tonight, nationally televised. Lets take 3 out of 4 and make it 5 out of 6 wins.
pimp.gif

Exactly. Beltran never been high average hitter. Mets knew that when they signed him.
tired.gif

Anyways....Pedro back, Johan on the mound and the Mets rallying...Willie better ride the wave
laugh.gif

See if they can keep this mojo going.
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

nerd.gif

That's a very good point.

Like the two of you have already said, Beltran has never been a guy who hits for average. But despite that, he has done pretty good since coming here. Stolenbases, homeruns, rbis, etc... Jack of all trades who he does a little of everything well.

I'm not hating on Joe T... But are there really that many Met fans who are secret Yankee lovers for Joe to be getting ovations all weekend long?

Beltran was safe on that close play, Loney still bobbled the ball slightly once Beltran tagged the bag.

1-1 game though, should be a good game tonight

I love it.
laugh.gif

Every time these announcers start to criticize Beltran, he jacks one.

^
Johan grounded out.

Back
Top Bottom