[ Official N.Y. METS 2008 OFF-SEASON: MURPHY PERMANENT LEFT FIELDER ]

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Mets have 4 picks in the Top 100 for this year's draft. I hope they go after a 1B with their pick even though they already have one in the minors, get the best available pitcher with their 2nd....and then just get the best player out of whoever is available (any position).

A left fielder wouldn't hurt considering ours is 83 years old and plays 3 games every 2 months

Originally Posted by AddictedToFreshKicks

Mets have 4 picks in the Top 100 for this year's draft. I hope they go after a 1B with their pick even though they already have one in the minors, get the best available pitcher with their 2nd....and then just get the best player out of whoever is available (any position).

A left fielder wouldn't hurt considering ours is 83 years old and plays 3 games every 2 months
im loving that AVY!!! never seen it, its real dope i need something like that
pimp.gif

2nd baseman would help a lot too.

Originally Posted by nightruans

im loving that AVY!!! never seen it, its real dope i need something like that
pimp.gif

thanks... i dont want to take credit for making it though... a fellow NTer was nice enough to make it for me

Perez does what he does best and makes it as difficult as possible for the Mets to get a win to start this road trip.

I'd send his #$$ down and leave Vargas in the rotation. He is too unpredictable to even feel comfortable watch any game that he starts.

I was also at the game last night and it was a pretty cool atmosphere, nice night, ESPN game, all that.

I wouldn't be surprised if the come back tonight.

2nd worst start I've ever seen behind Glavine's start last year.

You might as well start Ollie tomm, whats the point of 5 days rest after this?

I'm SO disappointed in Ollie's effort.

Despite Wags ripping him, despite the winning streak and the team needing him to come through with a decent showing, and despite his place in the rotation asthe number 3 starter, dude is HORRIBLY inconsistent.
smh.gif

I've always said that I'm a fan of both Ollie and Maine.... But my patience is running thin with him right now.

Originally Posted by youngin33

Perez does what he does best and makes it as difficult as possible for the Mets to get a win to start this road trip.

I'd send his #$$ down and leave Vargas in the rotation. He is too unpredictable to even feel comfortable watch any game that he starts.

would never happen... he's getting paid $10 million this year

This game is far from over...only the bot of the 3rd and its only a 5 run lead. I'm still disappointed in Ollie giving up 6 runs and getting 1 out, thatsjust straight up inexcusable.

BTW...Church's arm is extremely under-rated.

Why is Vargas out of the game?

He kept the Mets in the game, its only a 4 run deficit, but now the Giants will prob add some off Muniz.

I still like the fact that the Mets hitters didn't give up, had good at bats, drew walks....just couldn't get the big hit.

Focus on winning the series.

Mets had some good at bats, drew walks, worked counts, just couldn't get the big hit tonight....it happens.

Ollie took them out of the game immediately, focus on winning the series.

OMG even though i know the Mets already lost this game, i just gotta say Aron Heilman needs to get the hell out of NY asap or else hes getting murdered.

Heilman can't even gain confidence in a blowout game.
laugh.gif

Too many die hards on here, we're still watching a 10-2 blowout in a game that was over in the 1st AT ONE IN THE MORNING.
laugh.gif

In other news.....

Tyoshi Shinjo is now a television celebrity in Japan as well as a model for his own line of clothing. He has also won the maximum 10,000,000 JPY prize in acelebrity edition of the Japanese version of "Who Wants to be a Millionaire?".
laugh.gif

In other news.....

Tyoshi Shinjo is now a television celebrity in Japan as well as a model for his own line of clothing. He has also won the maximum 10,000,000 JPY prize in a celebrity edition of the Japanese version of "Who Wants to be a Millionaire?".
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

In other news.....

Tyoshi Shinjo is now a television celebrity in Japan as well as a model for his own line of clothing. He has also won the maximum 10,000,000 JPY prize in a celebrity edition of the Japanese version of "Who Wants to be a Millionaire?".
laugh.gif

I always knew Shinjo had it in him when he wore those arm bands.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom