[ Official N.Y. METS 2008 OFF-SEASON: MURPHY PERMANENT LEFT FIELDER ]

finally
pimp.gif

Yess we finally win but I'm still not convinced.. Ima be at the game tomorrow, so they better get another W.

This is why having a ACE starting pitcher is important. They can go out and give you a chance to win every 5th day no matter how bad your team is playing.

Johan ending these losing streaks..
pimp.gif

Just a couple of extra comments:

- I've said this many times before, but it's worth saying again... Keith, Ronnie, and Gary are GREAT together.

- I was elated that the crowd didn't start booing or being negative in any way. It helped that the Mets got on the board first. But still... I preferpositive energy from the fans than a MSG-type of vibe.

- Keith with another sideways comment at Gary Carter.
laugh.gif

Gary: Keith, you have a great spot back there
Keith: Yeah, good thing Gary Carter's not around to try and take it.
(Or something like that)

eek.gif

Once again, good win.

capt.4e5e7dd0805649f3a8d4bb8cb363e213.marlins_mets_baseball_nys113.jpg

Kieth is my idol, seriously.
laugh.gif

I was rollin' when the vendor tried to sell him beer while he was speaking, would've been funnier if he bought some.

I do wish they would implement that "catchers" angle more often in other networks, makes the game so much more interesting to watch on T.V.

Was at the game last night to see Johan grab a W and Wags nail it down.

We desperately need to get to .500, and then work to get 5 games above, 10 games above, etc.

Let's get a series win tonight first though.

No Gado = M A G I C !

Bat Castillo cleanup, he's on pace for 6 home runs this season.

What a beautiful catch by Beltran, his gloves saves runs.

Nice way to answer RIGHT BACK Jose.

PEDRO UPDATE: 6innings 4 hits 2 ER 6K 0 BB (all 4 hits and 2 runs came in the 4th inning)

Gotta love Perez
eyes.gif
... smh if we pay him more than 10 mil a year thiswinter, ill be heated... he doesn't deserve it at all
mad.gif

This guy is hitting below .200, but 9 of his last 11 hits have been home runs...jesus.

Mets will come back.

Yup especially when they get a lead off double and can't even ADVANCE the runner ...smh i'm gettin fed up

Win or lose, this team is playing very sharp and are just playing some baseball....just need a clutch hit late for a change to get this game right back.

Right after the first pitch, I said to my friend "damn, we usually own Kevin Gregg".

Then, as Mez so eloquently put it...

...BYYYAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!

Back
Top Bottom