[ Official N.Y. METS 2008 OFF-SEASON: MURPHY PERMANENT LEFT FIELDER ]

2-1 Nats

pimp.gif

::in before J RAIN::

I was just tellin my boy, there's no way this dude Heilman will be on the Mets roster come August (maybe even July) if they know what's good for them.

Get...this....POS....off....my....team...NOW !

Why did Willie pull Vargas after one measly walk, he's pitched a great game. Why not use Smith?

Jesus Christ.

...and Willie just sits there and watches the game slip away. He keeps him in there as if his confidence is more important than a win.

If you want him to gain confidence, throw him out there in a blowout game.

Jorge Sosa is gone, demote this dude as well (both are poison on the team).

Yo I was trying so hard not to post anything about this POS, but as soon as I saw him warming up in the bullpen my stomach knotted up. I said to myself damnthis poor bastard Vargas is going to take a L tonight if Heilman is brought in. Why the hell is this guy still pitching in the Majors? Send him down to St.Lucie where he belongs. On that 3-2 count I was hoping he would have walked him because I knew he was going to come dead red. And what does he do he throws itright down the pipe. It's come to the point with this guy if he gets a 3 ball count on any hitter hes better off just walking him because they are justteeing off on him. Is he the worst we have had? If not hes sure making a run for it. Hes gotta be the biggest hunchback,slouch,if I only had a heart slankyslank pitcher I've ever had to watch. We need to start up a get rid of Heilman Petition. I absolutely hate this guy and if I see him I might just punch himin his face - straight up G!!!!

W, L, W, LL, W, (W,L), W, L, W, L

The Mets don't have any comeback wins after falling back by 2 runs after 6th inning.

Willie sounds so lost in interviews.
"well, I put him in because umm..well there were two switch hitters coming up so...and heilman has a great changeup so...yeah.
smh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

HOW BOUT ZIMMERMAN'S MAMMOTH MOONSHOT?!!
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
i don't even want to estimate how far that rocket waslaunched! COT DAMN! if wouldn't have hit the mezzanine...EEK!

zimmerman >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> wright.

time to take 3/4 tomorrow!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Well, Wise wasn't available, and Willie wanted to save Smith for tomm since its a day game....so he pretty much worried about tomm as opposed to getting awin today.

Riiigghhhtttttttt.

Losing 1 to the Nats is bad, losing 2 is down right pathetic. Heilman is going to cost this team 10 games this year if he keeps pitching the way he has.I'm glad Sosa is gone, time to demote Heilman b/c those two are POISON! This home stand vs cellar teams can go AT BEST 4-3 with a win tomm, thatsunacceptable for a "world series contending team" (quotes for emphasis and sarcasm).

god there is so much competition this year , did any of you guys listen to steve phillips earier in regards to the steroid era?

Just got back, left after the 7th. The entire section I was sitting in wasn't even booing. We were just quietly shaking our heads.

smh.gif
whatever I'm not surprised just nobody quote Jrain I have him on block and I don't want to read anything he says.

capt.9566a13ab7224c889f9b58133af2ff13.nationals_mets_baseball_nyff111.jpg

LIFT OFF!!! ZIMMERMAN'S ROCKET LAUNCHER!
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

not only did he have that mammoth moonshot that woke the rest of our bats up, but he robbed beltran and turned a crucial double play utilizing his6'3" frame. he's the best young player in baseball and the uncontested best defensive 3b in baseball.

What a wasted effort, Mets don't even look like they are trying with their half-assed swings.

This guy has an 11 ERA, now he's Cy Young.

One of the worst decisions I have ever seen in baseball by Reyes in today's game trying to go 1st to 3rd on a sacrifice by Castillo. Trying way too hard tomake things happen and we're about to lose 3 out of 4 to the worst team in the division.

While I don't blame him for trying to force the issue (the bats have been pathetic today), you don't run yourself out of an inning. A single base hitand the game is tied.

LOL @ the potential for a 3-4 home stand vs two last place teams (Heilman costing 2 of the games himself), how pathetic is that.

Willie Harris spectacular catch!

J RAIN going to come in here with all the emoticons.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom