Official MMA Thread-UFC on FOX 3, 5/5/12 - Anyone asking for stream links = banned.

There goes Miller's title shot and career @ SF
laugh.gif

Mayhem held his own against those crazies from Gracie. Love the Diaz boys but they are teashy as hell. Nate kicking him. SMH. Nick was on his back and Mayhem had him pinned. No clue who to side with. Like all those cats.

Nate can probably say goodbye to the UFC becuz Dana is going to kill Strikeforce for this and separate himself from all these cats. I would be surprised to see any of them fight in the UFC.

Mayhem is a fool.
laugh.gif
. it was wrong for him to come in the cage, but it was also wrong for everyone to jump him. smh

Originally Posted by therenegade23

laugh.gif

I think you meant "there goes SF on cbs". All the blame cant be on Miller. He just went in there asking for a rematch. You dont think any of the members from Team Ceasar Gracie will get in get punished?

Originally Posted by sensation87

Originally Posted by therenegade23

laugh.gif

I think you meant "there goes SF on cbs". All the blame cant be on Miller. He just went in there asking for a rematch. You dont think any of the members from Team Ceasar Gracie will get in get punished?
Mayhem's act was all in good fun and was a good promotion. Nothing too serious, but then Shields and everyone else turned it into an unfortunate incident. Mayhem shouldn't have gone into the ring in the first place, but he didn't cross the line like Shields and Team Gracie did.

Originally Posted by doyung9

Jason Miller's last tweet, two hours ago

"Whoops"

Dana White's last tweet, two hours ago

"
smile.gif
"
laugh.gif
Yup. Mayhem's google searches have jumped like crazy too.

Originally Posted by Newbs24

Nate can probably say goodbye to the UFC becuz Dana is going to kill Strikeforce for this and separate himself from all these cats. I would be surprised to see any of them fight in the UFC.

^^^ this. dana wont have anything to do with them dudes after this incident. diaz brothers have always seemed grimey but im sure they lost a lot of peoples respect tonight.

goodbye strikeforce, at least on national television.

Bye-bye Strikeforce on CBS. Three very boring fights (even though I enjoyed them) and the three guys the company wanted to win, lost and lost horribly. And, Mayhem Vs. Team Gracie incident is just bad, not for SF, but for MMA.  Team Gracie dont give a $^#$. Team Quest lost the fight and the war. 
"Gentlemen, we are on national television!"-Gus Johnson 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by TheGreekGangsta

Originally Posted by Newbs24

^^^ this. dana wont have anything to do with them dudes after this incident. diaz brothers have always seemed grimey but im sure they lost a lot of peoples respect tonight.

goodbye strikeforce, at least on national television.
Never had mine. Respected their fighting, but way too arrogant and yappy. Shields on the other hand... I liked him, but didn't think he won the fight against Miller. Definitely gained way more respect from me when he beat Henderson, then lost some right after those post-fight antics.

Serious question, why do so many MMA fighters got $$$$%! up ears? And I think you guys know what I mean by' $$$$%! up ears.'

Originally Posted by 21shots

Serious question, why do so many MMA fighters got $$$$%! up ears? And I think you guys know what I mean by' $$$$%! up ears.'

i think its due to their constant training/grappling on those mats that causes them to have cauliflower ears.

i think its due to their constant training/grappling on those mats that causes them to have cauliflower ears.
so many hits to the ear. its a blood clot that gets trapped under a layer of connective tissue in the ear that causes the cartilage to die

Originally Posted by sole vintage

so many hits to the ear. its a blood clot that gets trapped under a layer of connective tissue in the ear that causes the cartilage to die
Some of them like having cauliflower ears, its like a battle scars earned through years of hard work. But most time its not consistently wearing proper headgear. 

When I was watching it, I could see Nick Diaz on the ground with a mean mug on his face kicking at Mayhem
roll.gif
.  I was surprised that Melendez and Shields started shoving him, they usually don't act like thugs like the Diaz brothers.  It was like 10 on 1 and they didn't even do that much damage.  They need to set up Mayhem's crew vs Team Cesar Gracie inside the cage.  Put a ceiling on the cage and make it a steel cage match
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom