Official MMA Thread-UFC on FOX 3, 5/5/12 - Anyone asking for stream links = banned.

I got Hendo/Aoki/Mousasi/Miller $#*%%

hope my boy Aoki can pull it off with something amazing. When hes hyped up like this he usually comes hardcore (see dream vs SRC match). Lets get it.
I think Hendo will dec Jake. hope he KOs him tho.
I like King mo and mousasi but ill go with mousasi by triangle.

who u got?

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

Originally Posted by demonbasketball04

A lot of people in here need to hit Sherdog, they'll fit right in over there
laugh.gif

Most of my thoughts about Saturday night have been covered (multiple times) already, so no need to rehash them.
Sherdog is pure comedy. Dudes here would not be able to last a day over there. It is the only forums where no matter what you post at least 50% of the responses are going to flaming your opinion. Plus no matter what day it is you will always find a topic that begins like this "I just re watched  fight XYZ with the sound off......."
I love Sherdog, but that board has horrible moderators and too many trolls especially after a fight. And then, when you flame on somebody, a moderator shows up and bans you. White belts post pointless threads without even searching. it be like 20 threads about the same subject and ridiculous matchups stuff like BJ Penn is the only man that can stand and sprawl with Cain, Pride vs UFC crap, etc. 

Originally Posted by CaptainCrown

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

Originally Posted by demonbasketball04

A lot of people in here need to hit Sherdog, they'll fit right in over there
laugh.gif

Most of my thoughts about Saturday night have been covered (multiple times) already, so no need to rehash them.
Sherdog is pure comedy. Dudes here would not be able to last a day over there. It is the only forums where no matter what you post at least 50% of the responses are going to flaming your opinion. Plus no matter what day it is you will always find a topic that begins like this "I just re watched  fight XYZ with the sound off......."
I love Sherdog, but that board has horrible moderators and too many trolls especially after a fight. And then, when you flame on somebody, a moderator shows up and bans you. White belts post pointless threads without even searching. it be like 20 threads about the same subject and ridiculous matchups stuff like BJ Penn is the only man that can stand and sprawl with Cain, Pride vs UFC crap, etc. 
Of all the message boards I frequent, the users on Sherdog are by far far the dumbest. The cumulative IQ of 99% of the members has to be 50. It's unfortunate because there some very insightful comments, but they are inevitably overrun by the complete idiocy of the others.

Sucks for the West Coast
laugh.gif

MAIN CARD

Champ Jake Shields vs. Dan Henderson (for middleweight title)
Champ Gegard Mousasi vs. Muhammed "King Mo" Lawal (for light heavyweight title)
Champ Gilbert Melendez vs. Shinya Aoki (for Strikeforce lightweight title)

Gotta work at 7 am tomorrow but this event tonight makes my night so much better since i wont be going out to the bars.

Some boys coming over before they head out to a birthday party... Brews and fights and in bed by 1130
pimp.gif

I wanted to sound original but I also got Aoki, Mousasi, and Hendo pulling out the wins. I don't think it will be a dominate performance from Hendo over Shields though as some people expect. It's nice to hear Mauro Ranallo on the set.

Back
Top Bottom