Official MMA Thread-UFC on FOX 3, 5/5/12 - Anyone asking for stream links = banned.

I was rooting for Gil in this one.  His wrestling is too strong and he def has good sub-defense training under Cesar Gracie.  Aoki is getting killed on the feet.  Gil should be ranked top 5 if he wins this.

This dude Aoki still jetlagged? He's terrible. They were saying if Aoki won, that he'd be considered better than BJ Penn in the rankings. Are they serious? My man BJ lost but he didn't look anywhere near this bad.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
at them cutting off the commentator when he goes "I guess when it's all said and done, the Americans......"
roll.gif
Yeah CBS... make sure this fight doesn't sour international relationships.

That EA MMA game looks like crap.  Has the same ugly, cartoonish graphics of Fight Night.  The fighters' movements look weird and not fluid.

Originally Posted by quik1987

Well, I guess best middleweight in the world is up in the air.

You mean lightweight? I'm pretty sure Anderson Silva is the best middleweight in the world hands down.

You mean lightweight? I'm pretty sure Anderson Silva is the best middleweight in the world hands down.

Originally Posted by shogun

That EA MMA game looks like crap.  Has the same ugly, cartoonish graphics of Fight Night.  The fighters' movements look weird and not fluid.

I was thinking the exact same thing.

EA better make some graphic improvements quick.

Hendo! Gametime. 
pimp.gif

Also... I agree. Game looks like some $#!%. I'm just gonna get UFC Undisputed 2010 next month and call it a year for MMA video games.

That Henderson punch was nasty. 
sick.gif

laugh.gif
 @ Frank Shamrock playing the heel announcer for Shields.

Originally Posted by MoMoney848

Ooops, kinda faded. Yea, lightweight.

Congrats to Shields.

Amazing comeback after almost getting KOed in the 1st.

laugh.gif
I know for sure Diaz is the one that got pissed when Mayhem jumped into the mic. Rightly so though Mayhem is an idiot
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I know for sure Diaz is the one that got pissed when Mayhem jumped into the mic. Rightly so though Mayhem is an idiot
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom