Official MMA Thread-UFC on FOX 3, 5/5/12 - Anyone asking for stream links = banned.

yea i saw Dana's tweet last night, with the smiley face...and I was laughing cause we all knew what that was about. First Hendo losing and then the brawl at the end, he loved it

Originally Posted by Club29

Originally Posted by shogun

That EA MMA game looks like crap.  Has the same ugly, cartoonish graphics of Fight Night.  The fighters' movements look weird and not fluid.

I was thinking the exact same thing.

EA better make some graphic improvements quick.
I swore they were gpnna release around the same time as UFC 2010. Guess not. I think they will release around Thanksgiving.EA can't win in any game besides FIFA and Madden (win by default)
laugh.gif

Well with this win, Jake Shields has secured himself financially for quite some time im sure.

Either he'll sign a nice contract with the UFC or Strikeforce will be forced to pay this guy a ton, and with what they shelled out for Dan Henderson, i dont see it happening.

Shields vs Koscheck or Thiago Alves please

I'm honestly curious to see how a GSP/Shields fight would play out. I can't remember the last time I've seen someone trying to take GSP down.

Yo Miller is one of the funniest dudes in MMA or in sports in general. Dude has a couple screws loose. He was smiling the whole time while taking on shields' people.

roll.gif

Sad to see my man henderson go down like that. Not all people can be a Randy Coture I guess...

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

Call me crazy, but I got El Niño over Aoki.

I wasnt crazy after all.

Very disapointed by Mousasi but I believe this guy changed his style on that fight. Likewise, I'm disapointed with Hendo. Getting schooled by Shields on the ground is not a good look at all
smh.gif

laugh.gif
Mayhem

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

yea i saw Dana's tweet last night, with the smiley face...and I was laughing cause we all knew what that was about. First Hendo losing and then the brawl at the end, he loved it
laugh.gif
 I was laughing when I saw that too. It couldn't have gone any better for Dana.None of the fights were that good and it was a pretty good card for strikeforce.  Shinya loses, Mousasi loses, Hendo loses and then theres a brawl at the end. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Debating whether or not to get tickets to Faber/Aldo on Sat..Do you guys think the fight would be worth it?
get them, will be a good fight

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Debating whether or not to get tickets to Faber/Aldo on Sat..Do you guys think the fight would be worth it?
the fight will probably be good. but from bastitch's experience, i remember him posting that Faber ovation inside Arco Arena was the loudest thing he ever heard, the atmosphere was amazing. Something on that line, don't quote me. 

I read about Kid on cagepotato.  He's fallen off hard.  Him and Faber were the top two featherweights in the world and now he's fighting on a Strikeforce undercard.
tired.gif

Anyone else watch the Countdown to Aldo - Faber?  They interviewed Dana and Rogan but the president of the WEC and commentators weren't even shown on the show.  Rogan and Goldie will be announcing the 2 title fights as well.  Seems like disrespect to me but I know they're doing it to pull in the UFC fans.

For some reason I can't get myself to like Faber but I know he'll put up a decent fight against Aldo.  It'll make up for all the disappointing title fights the past few weeks.

Back
Top Bottom