Official MLB The Show 18 Thread | Available Now

^ That's crazy I almost pulled the trigger on this.

Start the process of getting your money back

^ That's crazy I almost pulled the trigger on this.

Start the process of getting your money back
technically they got till April 6th

good thing is on my bank Statement it comes up Groupon and not that ParkShop Name. So if it is a scam pretty sure Groupon will be held liable

What i think is VERY STUPID is they release the funds to 3rd party sellers prior to shipping...Like what ??????

Shouldnt it be once item says delivered they should release the funds? like the merchant got everyones money already 

such a joke man

1st and last time i use groupon thats for sure lol

It's a scam, i ordered a similar one from "eparkshop". They sent it out on Tuesday, went from Phoenix to San Antonio, thought okay... that's strange considering I am in San Francisco, saw it went out for delievery in Laredo, Texas this morning and delivered about twenty minutes ago.

In the process of getting my money back, last time I use Groupon. Just gonna cop the package from target for 250$ and be done with it.

It's a scam, i ordered a similar one from "eparkshop". They sent it out on Tuesday, went from Phoenix to San Antonio, thought okay... that's strange considering I am in San Francisco, saw it went out for delievery in Laredo, Texas this morning and delivered about twenty minutes ago.

In the process of getting my money back, last time I use Groupon. Just gonna cop the package from target for 250$ and be done with it.
damn man 

thanks im gonna just start the process now than damn it man 

That's crazy that ya'll got scammed :smh:

Been using groupon for a long time never had any issues with them but this def gonna make me reconsider.

They keep saying to contact the seller, the Seller is unreachable! They are a scam using different alias

Was really banking on getting a deal on the PS4.. went to target last week and the same bundle was 249.99.. went back today and it was 299 ‍♂️ GroupOn is no help, telling me to contact the seller... the problem is the package shipped so I can tell tell if its a scam or they just screwed up.. but now I get the feeling the PS4 is gonna be a bag of rocks

Groupon is pissing me off, just give me my damn money back, if you can't do proper background checks on your part then thats your fault not mine! 

if any of u guys are interested dude i work with was talking to me and said he never touches his PS4, had it for like 4 months. said he'd sell it for $250 with a couple games.

LMK ...

if any of u guys are interested dude i work with was talking to me and said he never touches his PS4, had it for like 4 months. said he'd sell it for $250 with a couple games.

LMK ...
I'm just gonna cop it from Walmart, 250 new, but thanks man appreciate it. 

I'd probably sell my original ps4 if I could get $150 for it cause I want the pro lol

I'm not too impressed with how The Show looks with my current setup. Solid but unspectacular. Anybody playing on a Pro and 4k tv?

[COLOR=#red]Just copped coming briefly from The Show 2016 , new to PS4 though!!!

PSN: JordanDon23, add me to run a game!! :nerd:[/COLOR]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom