Official MLB The Show 18 Thread | Available Now

Fsn9oJf.jpg

wXUYTwL.jpg

Tomorrow gonna be a long day my copy comes in tomorrow with amazon prime hopefully it's here by lunch so I can come home and install while I'm at work.

Story sounds similar to mine except I'll load mine while I'm skating tonight. Once I get back in I should be good to go.

I think I'll go and grab this tonight. Re-learn how to hit because I suck at it lol

Hows the new pave your path mode in RTTS?

Anyone transfer they're RTTS player from the show 16 to 17 and does the new mode work ?

i would be down for a league

just give me at least a min of 3 weeks to get familiar with it 

cmon groupon give me my damn shipping email !!!!!!
They still haven't shipped it out? I just ordered one from groupon but another seller, hopefully it wasn't a scam.

They still haven't shipped it out? I just ordered one from groupon but another seller, hopefully it wasn't a scam.
nothing yet man as far as an email goes but when i sign into Groupon it says shipped but when i track it nothing comes up at all. Money been taking out of my account since thursday now

i emailed them this morning to see whats up. 

Sucks to hear about the servers but i imagine thats with any game on release day. i see ppl playing online on twitch and what they tell the viewers is to keep trying to connect 

Game froze on me playing h2h because this guy quit. Got marked down for a L. :smh: game is beyond dope though. Can't wait for them to figure out the server situation.

Can anyone confirm if the rtts player that you bring over from 16' is involved in the rtts storyline they have this year?

one thing i noticed is, last year everytime you bluffed bunt the 3rd baseman would come in. i got used to doing it out of habit :lol:

doesn't do that anymore :smokin

couldn't wait to get home to play, started gettin real grouchy at work ...

Need to know this too
I transfered my player from 16. Game just continued like I was playing before. There are cut scenes but you don't get the story like you would if you started a new game on 17.

Last edited:
Gonna start 2 RTTS one pitcher and probably a CF or 1B not sure yet which one. Only played a few games last night and enjoyed it so far gonna get it going tonight after work :smokin

Still can't get past the loading screen :stoneface: Finally got in once after waiting ten minutes, only for it to lag and tell me the servers are down :stoneface:

Servers seem to be a lot better. I've been playing battle royale but I cant hit for ****. I gotta practice a lot. Takes me a while to get my timing and eye down for hitting. My pitching is cool as always though. I love battle royale I just wish it didn't cost stubs to play.

Just sucks waiting for these OSFM rosters though. I don't really wanna start a RTTS or franchise until theyre released

Back
Top Bottom