Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Did 96 all stars restock in all sizes? Missed a medium. smh been waiting on those

Not sure how often you check the M&N site, but they had a full size run there for a good while, people weren't touching them it seems, I guess until this sale. Some sizes are still there. Hope you find your size though,

I’m not knocking u. Its all just custom cut an sew that’s cheaper. Just found it funny tho they was $40 u was paying $190

190? Nah. I got em done a 3 years ago. The site you posted probably selling fake everything. Like the ones you see on eBay. I haven't had any negative comments on mine (besides gucci crying about it)

Really wanted the don shorts but they were sold out at that time. Person on NT recommend him to me and I sent him my authentic shorts, he added the logo. I think with the logo, shorts and pockets it came out to 160.

I don't knock anyone for rocking dons. I like dons but I never catch the sales. I would have jumped on those Sixers this morning but they were gone.

It's funny at this point because homie is in his feelings so bad over clothes that he blocked me...

I love NT man....lol

190? Nah. I got em done a 3 years ago. The site you posted probably selling fake everything. Like the ones you see on eBay. I haven't had any negative comments on mine (besides gucci crying about it)

Really wanted the don shorts but they were sold out at that time. Person on NT recommend him to me and I sent him my authentic shorts, he added the logo. I think with the logo, shorts and pockets it came out to 160.

I don't knock anyone for rocking dons. I like dons but I never catch the sales. I would have jumped on those Sixers this morning but they were gone.

It's funny at this point because homie is in his feelings so bad over clothes that he blocked me...

I love NT man....lol
Swear site u posted was $190. Mite be wrong

I love NT man....lol
Guccishades Guccishades blocked you?

Great high quality goods. I should put all my dons up for donation and cop them instead I’ve been doing it wrong this entire time
These is baaddd tho

1592709925805.png

1592710072056.png

Why...

1592710116285.png

Back
Top Bottom