Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Does the Taiwan site always get stuff earlier than the US site? If so, how much longer does it usually take to hit the US site?

I have no dog in this fight but just watching it all go down. As much as you said dude was all up in his feelings over fakes, you seem to be responding to any and everything from all ppl talking about fakes. Whether they’re talking directly, indirectly, or even not at all to you. By all means do you and let him do him. But it sounds like you are in your feelings just as much. Just let it go.

let this thread get back to how good it’s been through the last week Please.

Last edited:
Bro, waaaay too heavy. I gotta find some other shorts without pockets to hoop in with the base league.

Oh yeah CPO results come out around Thanksgiving week...:blush:

For the base leagues I just get shorts from eastbay brand. Cheap and come with no pockets. Only wear them for the games. Some.of the guys just took basic jordan shorts and had the pockets sewn shut.

Enjoy it out there. Doing what I can to get back after my tour. For sure going to otep this time.

And you should be in this year man. But your season is going to be nuts bruh. Lol

Yesterday...
20200620_174348.jpg

20200620_174216.jpg

We know the stuff they wear now for sure isn't that heavy, but back then who knows. But I don't think any of the game stuff in the 90's were that heavy.

I remember having Champion NBA shorts in 1995.

I remember that the waistband was super thick. Around 2.5-3 inches. I wish I kept them but they were hella short (I had the suns and warriors). Not a good look going to the baggy era as a teenager.

The design was the same as the mitchell and ness authentic suns and warriors of the same years. Those were the shorts available widely at Marshall's at that time since the warriors weren't good and phoenix was downtrending.

Back
Top Bottom