Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

These is baaddd tho

1592709925805.png

1592710072056.png

Why...

1592710116285.png
Those Lebrontos are hard

tupac003 tupac003 I like your fu fu don’s, stop going back-and-forth trying to defend yourself/point.

And if bro wants to post his shorts he should ........ and without ridicule.......... yall lame as hell.

I tried to talk it over with dude yesterday and he had to block me like a female upset over an ex boyfriend.

Funny part who kept brining it up...

The guy that blocked me over it. But this my last post about it. I got a few item hat surgon has done for me with all authentic M&N shorts. All look good to me. Gucci cry baby can love his don's.

But you are right...it's time to move on.

Last edited:
3F03131E-77DD-4F6D-A6F5-AC7DAB099222.jpeg

jackie Rob For Juneteenth/42nd bday
Wool in da summah :lol:

Yeah you went in with this one. Beautiful. :pimp:

I literally tagged you the day they restocked. :smh: :lol:

PO

There was a 1-2 week period I didn't check this thread frequently. That was definitely during that time. I also don't check my alerts, only inbox. Appreciate the look out and thinking of me. Now it's just playing the waiting game for a good sale. :pimp:

Wonder if the just dons help him w yambs.
They help conceal the erection he gets around random women on the subway

You mean in regards to abortions? Or what are you referring to women don’t control their own body? If I get an erection on the subway I cannot simply have sexual inter course with any random woman I choose, they have control of that. Not that that’s something I would ever do but I’m just stating an obvious example

Yeah you went in with this one. Beautiful. :pimp:

There was a 1-2 week period I didn't check this thread frequently. That was definitely during that time. I also don't check my alerts, only inbox. Appreciate the look out and thinking of me. Now it's just playing the waiting game for a good sale. :pimp:
Code FATHER gives you 30 off those shorts

Actually "FATHER" still works. I rarely pull the trigger on less than 40% but I may have to do it this time.

EDIT: Yeah ahat ahat I was in checkout trying and saw it worked.

Last edited:
Actually "FATHER" still works. I rarely pull the trigger on less than 40% but I may have to do it this time.

EDIT: Yeah ahat ahat I was in checkout trying and saw it worked.

Go ahead & grab it brother.
We aint getting 40% no more with how boys eat up 20%. :lol:

PO

Those Away Cavs, Black Magic & Rockets Pinstripe Authentic is all i "want" that hasn't dropped...If I could only have one, give me the Magic.

PO

Yeah both Magic and Rockets I've mentioned before on my list. Didn't include them this time since M&N did swingman versions, so you would THINK authentics are coming. But you never know with that company..... :smh:.

Black Magic and those Black Cavs...PHEW! especially if they do the 96-97 Cavs with that BIG *** 50th anniversary gold logo on the thigh? rawasswdrergvcrsesrdrdttrft!

Back
Top Bottom