Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

3CAD71F2-F176-4F18-BA21-B8655134CEA6.jpeg

Just copped the Vancouver grizzlies shorts... those were one of the pairs I regretted not getting earlier and now I'm glad to add them to the collection. I think I'm good for now on shorts unless the home bulls, rainbow nuggets or late 80s jazz with the music note "J" comes along

Last edited:
Just copped the Vancouver grizzlies shorts... those were one of the pairs I regretted not getting earlier and now I'm glad to add them to the collection. I think I'm good for now on shorts unless the home bulls, rainbow nuggets or late 80s jazz with the music note "J" comes along

Home Bulls have dropped already:

I was trying to wait for a discount on those & home Spurs, like I have for all my shorts, but with this new era of buyers & hype, stuff doesn't sit much. :frown:
We used to get 40% codes frequent, now boys jump at 20% like some savages. :lol:

PO

Home Bulls have dropped already:

I was trying to wait for a discount on those & home Spurs, like I have for all my shorts, but with this new era of buyers & hype, stuff doesn't sit much. :frown:
We used to get 40% codes frequent, now boys jump at 20% like some savages. :lol:

PO
Yeah I know they already dropped, I was waiting on a discount as well haha

Back
Top Bottom