Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Damn I got a problem....grabbed those dons. Then saw the Jazz and the black Timberwolves restock and used the Father’s Day code on those and then turned around and got the those restocked Nets with 20%...

Happy Fathers Day to me I guess...lol I’m done.
Whats the 20% 👀

Come on fam, MAGA Brady?!? You hurt me now.

lol yea man. not a fan of Brady, Tuck rule and spygate, I can't root for cheaters. But I would def wear a blue Pats jerey.

Nice variety Dean. Love it bro.

I'm torn. As a child, it was so fun going over to NJ to shop and seeing billboards of Kenny Anderson and Derek Coleman, but clearly having a 2nd option to see NBA games in the same city is a good look.

Thanks bro. that must have been nice man. I never got to experince that in Jersey. That must have been dope!

Rocking these today
CE64BEBE-7D9B-47F4-8D43-C439FB9849C5.jpeg

I didn't see a size large in the Timberwolves, jazz or don shorts.

Both pair my Lakers shorts came in yesterday they look like the post above, if you want pictures let me know........

Question for y’all. How often does M&N “restock” for example: im looking for the Lakers Blue Throwback shorts (authentic or Swimgman) I found some swingmans for $80 on ebay but not sure if I should copp or hold off hoping M&N might restock authentics or swingman?

should I get those off ebay or wait for a possible restock?
BCFDB832-7480-4D0B-BD03-F742DADBA506.jpeg

57567C26-FA74-44A2-B0BD-A1EDFA85F40B.jpeg
I have been waiting for a restock for a year or so from multiple sites. I have only seen bigger sizes(xl and up) pop up on Ebay. I'm speaking on authentics only.

Not a M&N but this might be my favourite jersey I own. Grey shorts would be an instacop
27BC717D-F85A-4598-BC01-E67F4B0FE9D8.jpeg 238C1E97-167F-4929-A2D3-7C3638154EC9.jpeg
Maaan like 2 years ago I thought I finally scored when I saw that jersey at a thrift store...until I saw it was size 60. 60!! Not even worth the effort to tailor, even if it was $30 or whatever

Back
Top Bottom