Official Minnesota T'Wolves 2010-11 Season Thread (17-65) Worst. Season. Ever. Get that #1 Pick.

The best trade I heard was something invloving love for smith, I know we would have to add something else, but I'd take that tommorrow.

The best trade I heard was something invloving love for smith, I know we would have to add something else, but I'd take that tommorrow.

Don't trade for anyone unless it's a bona fide superstar.

The reason is because this team has absolutely no identity. There's no real direction except for an overwhelming movement of youth. We need some stability, be it Rubio or not...Trading for an Iggy or Smith will only give this team a recognizable name who will only have value in terms of fantasy.

No need to trade for a player in his prime if on other teams he is simply a magnified role player. Let's just keep building and for goodness sake, stay patient.

That's just what I think.

Don't trade for anyone unless it's a bona fide superstar.

The reason is because this team has absolutely no identity. There's no real direction except for an overwhelming movement of youth. We need some stability, be it Rubio or not...Trading for an Iggy or Smith will only give this team a recognizable name who will only have value in terms of fantasy.

No need to trade for a player in his prime if on other teams he is simply a magnified role player. Let's just keep building and for goodness sake, stay patient.

That's just what I think.

Saw this today after last night's loss:

The Timberwolves are now 5-42 in their last 47 road games, including losing their last 18 in a row.

Minnesota leads the NBA in turnovers by 17 over the next closest team. They also lead the NBA in total fouls, are last in team FG %,  and last in opponents' assists, blocks, steals, and total points.

laugh.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Love 23 points and 24 boards in 38 minutes last night.
glasses.gif
  His 11 offensive boards was higher than the total rebounds of any other player on both teams.

Saw this today after last night's loss:

The Timberwolves are now 5-42 in their last 47 road games, including losing their last 18 in a row.

Minnesota leads the NBA in turnovers by 17 over the next closest team. They also lead the NBA in total fouls, are last in team FG %,  and last in opponents' assists, blocks, steals, and total points.

laugh.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Love 23 points and 24 boards in 38 minutes last night.
glasses.gif
  His 11 offensive boards was higher than the total rebounds of any other player on both teams.

Damn...Stat sheet looks ugly so far tonight. Beasley standsout with the 33, but you look at everyone else and it's putrid. Love with 0?

They won't win like this...Good for Beasley though. I guess.

Damn...Stat sheet looks ugly so far tonight. Beasley standsout with the 33, but you look at everyone else and it's putrid. Love with 0?

They won't win like this...Good for Beasley though. I guess.

[h1]Sundiata Gaines just signed today. I read on NBATV that Flynn is targeting next week against the Clippers to return.[/h1]Knicks tonight Love should have a big game on the boards.

[h1][/h1]

[h1]Sundiata Gaines just signed today. I read on NBATV that Flynn is targeting next week against the Clippers to return.[/h1]Knicks tonight Love should have a big game on the boards.

[h1][/h1]

Knicks defense is nothing to rave about. I expect Beasley to have another good night. Love too.

Sundiata Gaines
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Knicks defense is nothing to rave about. I expect Beasley to have another good night. Love too.

Sundiata Gaines
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

We should be able to easily handle this scrub knick team. Beasley should be able to score big on any of their wings

Back
Top Bottom